• Views Views 5,721

IBF

Shitposter
Check Mi Air Purifier Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

ZRbQV8v.webp

Mi Air Purifier 3 on Flipkart

Mi Air Purifier 3 on Amazon India

Source

Mi fans, the all-new #MiAirPurifier3 brings in a host of new upgrades and ensures that you get to enjoy the benefits of a smarter #air purifier without busting the bank!

Watch today's episode of #TerrificTechTuesdays to know all about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

so only the new filter is compatible with this model:

though this one can be used on older models as well. price is similar to the old filter. and of course, a basic filter without activated carbon is also available at cheaper price now.

So I already have a 2C, and I need to buy another purifier. Should I get this one or some other?

this should be fine as you already have the 2c so you can use rejected filters from this model on 2c. i am currently using the expired filter from dad's machine on my 2c because it is still in pretty good shape and it should last through this season easily with heavy usage. room just got painted so the machine has been showing red for the last 2 days consistently and only goes green after a long time and goes red/orange again as soon as i open the door. so i have been running it 24x7.

i think the major difference in this model and the one i have is that they have replaced the physical button and put it in the touch display. so that's nice to have. along with app support of course. plus you would also finally be able to check personally if 2c is indeed louder than this model at peak speed. unlike 2c (with three fixed speeds), you have more control over fan speed on these models through the app.

The noise levels on both models are more or less the same. Confirmed with a guy who owns both. 2C runs 24*7 here as well, I just turn it off for half an hour or so for the sake of giving it some rest. The pollution has increased in the last 2 days so it keeps switching from green to yellow every few minutes. And the filter has filled with dust in under a weeks use. 😐

For how many more months will we be using the purifiers?

There's an offer going on I think, I just received a cashback of 500+300. So if anyone wants to buy this, it might be the best time.

Back