Mi Air Purifier 2C

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 5,590
So basically all you've is an LED indicator to know if the air is clean or polluted. What color was it displaying when you turned it on?

orange. it's not red stage yet here in gurgaon. not far away though lol.

i do like the design of this model though. in other models there is a plate at the back that is removed to access the filter. in this you basically remove the top part. so you have two separate units. one is just fan. and one is the filter container. much convenient.

r8bPc3O.webp

I am getting a deal on it and it'll cost me Rs. 5,454.98.

Fan seems louder than other models at higher speeds but my room is also much quieter so maybe that's placebo 🤔

Just placed the order. Costed me what I mentioned above with 1-year extended warranty.

I watched some reviews and according to them a good quality AQ indicator is really expensive, and the ones on these purifiers are pretty low quality, so there's no point spending extra for it. And I don't mind turning it on and off manually and also a loud fan, so I think I am safe. I hope.

Make sure to insulate your room properly to make it work properly. Will have to work much harder if there is too much gap in doors/windows and you're opening them. Unlike AC, air can't get in through radiation

I'll be buying another soon for a larger room, after seeing this one's effectiveness. I wanted to get one of Philip's purifiers. But they've just updated their entire line up today itself. So will be waiting for a while.

Back