Mobikwik Deals, Discount Coupons and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 655
  • Views Views 66,661
Shop on Snapdeal, Order Pizza on Domino's, and Book Movie Tickets on BookMyShow to get assured 'extra' Rs 300 cashback

-> 'Extra' Rs 300 cashback will be given on top on all other regular and existing MobiKwik cashback offers
-> You need to make minimum one transaction today (Nov 29) on each of the sites: Snapdeal*, Domino's, and BookMyShow
-> Only transactions made today between 2 PM to 11:59 PM will be eligible for this offer
-> Rs 300 'extra' cashback will be credited to your MobiKwik wallet on December 3, 2014

*Access Snapdeal.com on your desktop / laptop. MobiKwik wallet is available as payment option under Cash Card / Wallet

Any minimum transaction?

Sigh.

pvoqgU4.png

Those who did not claim it yesterday. Can do it today. Promo is again active till midnight.

I had raised a ticket complaining that I am unable to claim cash back during their 35pe35 offer due to system issues. They have given me a credit of 35 today.

Well raised two ticket and they are asking for screenshot which I don't have and after that they did not reply. :mad:

Right. Their customer care is quite good in my experience. Though a lot of people complain about locked accounts on their social profiles. I guess these are the folks who are caught misusing offers on multiple accounts?

I actually sent them details about the flaws in their verification process and guess they had already received feedback because they implemented a workaround pretty quickly.

Now even if their app doesn't recognise the top received, it prompts an option enter top which allows us to type it in and enables redemption.

Get Rs 100 Cashback On Your DTH Recharge In 2 Kwik Steps:

Step 1) Download MobiKwik App: Online Recharge | Mobile Recharge,Data Card Recharge, DTH Recharge | Pay Your Bill for All Operators

Step 2) Recharge Your DTH Connection Using MobiKwik

-> This offer is valid only for today (Dec 1)
-> DTH Recharge transaction needs to be done between 8 PM to 11:59 PM today
-> Minimum DTH Recharge amount needs to be Rs 300
-> On successful DTH recharge of Rs 300, you will become eligible to receive Rs 100 cashback from MobiKwik
-> Cashback will be credited to your MobiKwik account on December 5
-> Offer is applicable only once per MobiKwik account
> Valid for all MobiKwik users old and new
-> DTH Recharge can be done using MobiKwik.com website as well

Back