Mobikwik Deals, Discount Coupons and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 655
  • Views Views 66,654
i am thrown like a ball in ebay court by mobikwik , they say i should contact them

dear User, I understand your annoyance this problem must have caused you. As a part of corrective measure, I have checked our system and we have found that you have already added the money and successfully made the payment towards our partner websites. Further, I request you to kindly contact with their customer care number and provide the transaction code :- BMBK3578648020 & BMBK3578845317 Please contact to our partner website and provide the same reference number and confirm the order status. In case transaction has been cancelled/refunded from their end, the amount will be refunded back to your wallet within next 7-10 working days. With you, Yours Happiness Officer, MobiKwik.com

is it not their task to do it?

Get Rs 100 Cashback On DISH TV Recharge In 2 Kwik Steps:

Recharge Your DISH TV Connection Using MobiKwik

-> This offer is valid only for today (Dec 5)
-> Recharge transaction needs to be done between 6 PM to 11:59 PM today
-> Minimum DISH TV Recharge amount needs to be Rs 300
-> On successful recharge of Rs 300, you will become eligible to receive Rs 100 cashback from MobiKwik
-> Cashback will be credited to your MobiKwik account on December 10
-> Offer is applicable only once per MobiKwik account
-> Valid for all MobiKwik users - old and new
-> DISH TV Recharge can be done using MobiKwik.com website as well

Tough for me to answer that one as usually even the bank/ card companies ask you to check with merchant...

Mixed inputs about this promo. Use at your own discretion***

Promo VCOM2014
14% cashback. I got Rs.14 for 100. Used Card & used in App.
Validity till 9th December.

The Great Online Shopping Festival has just begun. Here's a deal that will keep you awake all night!

Starting midnight, every hour on Dec 11, five lucky MobiKwikers will get to do free shopping on Shopclues.com

That's right, 5 shoppers every hour will be chosen for 100% wallet cashback. The money spent on Shopclues will be credited back to the selected users' wallet on Dec 12

If you wake up on Dec 12 and see your wallet balance increase magically- you'd know you were among the 'chosen' ones. Get lucky, start shopping!

Rs. 30 cashback on adding Rs. 299

Valid for all users

Details
→ Offer redeemable only on MobiKwik mobile app
→ Add money using only your debit or credit card
→ Promo code: APP299
→ Offer expires 11:59 PM on December 11

Back