Mobikwik Deals, Discount Coupons and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 655
  • Views Views 66,642
We will increment the cash back balance to your Mobikwik.com account on or before February 5, 2015; we regret the inconvenience caused to you in the matter.
Still haven't received cash back. I won't give up. Im done with this once I get my cashback.

I received 2 out of 7 that I expect... which two itself is confusing....

On facebook they are responding as cashbacks will be processed in times ranging from "48 hours" to "9th feb"

Update:
So there were 6 days on which someone from TN could "use" offers to get cashback. The 7th was do all 5 types of transactions. During the 14th to 31st there was an additional DTH offer making a total of 8 cashbacks that I was expecting for transactions in this window. I am excluding the one like 200pe20 which is uniquely identifiable.

Now this is what has happened so far:
1) I have received 5 cashbacks as I speak
2) For one, The Money Transfer seems to have completed a day later (Dont know if its correct as I am not 100% confident the receiver received it on the day of offer or not :(
3) For one, I found later the system had automatically changed primary number to a relative, whose number I had just recharged on their behalf and since the offer says only if you recharge primary number, that might have been marked ineligible. And I am not sure if I have patience to follow up and argue that it is not my fault
4) For one, no clue.. Not sure how to identify the "missing" one & try & follow up for that one.

I am thinking of giving up, as in any case got Rs.450 as cashback for transactions in those two weeks :)

They basically replied that cash back would be automatically applied if I'm eligible for their offer and if I still haven't got it ,then its !y fault so!show . just left it as it is .tired of dealing with these *******

Last edited by a moderator:
How many were you expected to get and did you get any?

supposed to get 100rs. got it after sending a mail to them.

Supposed to get another 100rs. they said ill get it after 4 days. didnt get it. after complaining to them again, they just told me that ill get it automatically. lost all hopes. simple check into last transactions would show them when and how much i recharged exactly

Back