Mobikwik Deals, Discount Coupons and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 655
  • Views Views 66,637
Tata Sky Offer

Get Rs 50 Cashback on Tata Sky recharge of Rs 249 or more. Recharge must be done with MobiKwik mobile app.

-> Offer valid only for Tata Sky recharge
-> No promo code required
-> Offer valid only once per MobiKwik wallet and user
-> Cashback will be credited to your account within 7 days from the date of recharge
-> Offer valid from 7:00 PM, March 1 till 6:59 PM, March 2

Seems like same DTH offer, extended only for Tata Sky folks

Now support Payback points redeeming.

Source

You can do only from the app. The latest version has added an option under My Account to redeem Payback accounts. I don't think it lets you earn them for recharges though.

Yes... Its only in the App I see .. redeem Payback points... When I click, it says this option is only for existing Payback users... I am an existing Payback user.. I have Mobikwik... Now how do I link them.

It says 4 points for 1 rupee. So I can earn points & then convert them to Mobikwik wallet & use that to recharge or whatever....

There is no way to link manually. Mobikwik automatically detects your Payback account if you are using same mobile number for your mobikwik and your payback account.

And from what it looks yes, you can use your payback points to add to your balance. Not tried though.

Great.. This is the input I was looking for. I had linked my other number to Mobikwik. Changed number in Mobikwik & it allowed :D

Ok.. Now a new problem, well cant really call a problem, but rather a limited design you can say. I have two payback cards courtesy bank a/c & credit card. I was able to link the 1st card & redeemed the points into Mobikwik wallet, but then I am not able to add the 2nd one, even though I tried switching numbers on both Payback & Mobikwik to get the other one linked.

Parallely I realized there is an option to merge both accounts, so I have done that. And mailed Mobikwik to see if they can delink my old card & manually link to the new card. Or atleast delink my old one, so that once Payback merges the two. When I connect it will automatically pick up the new one.

Really? Cos, when I tried, they gave me options of cards to merge & then one box for card to be retained...

Back