More HD Channels in August Month

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,695
Looking at Indians performance today, ts should discontinue star cricket and switch to espnhd. Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

I think data is partly wrong about no. of True HD Channels. If not 12, then atleast there are 10!! D2h is offering 12, off which, 2 are their provider specific channels.

True, because d2h HD are launched few days back and this report is of 15 days back from Hinduatan Times.

I wonder and i believe that Dish TV has got same number of transponders which TS has and inspite of that they are providing more number of channels to its subscribers than TS providing to its customers...

At first on Airtel I had 1 HD channel for around Rs 25. Then 2 added, and price gone to Rs 40 for 3. Again 4 STAR HD added, and price became Rs 65. Now if ZEE and COLORS add their HD channels on Airtel, I guess price would be Rs 100 for HD pack :upset:

HD Channels are the New Revenue Generators for DTH Companies and I am sure they will make best use of it ...

I am guessing that D2h might add a few channels - dont know whether its any of these HD channels, or some others.Coz few days back i got a mail that "Day & Night News is being removed". They also mentioned some other channel, of which i dont remember the name.yesterday, i got another mail that they are removing NGC Music.In effect, they are clearing space of 3 channels.

Back