More HD channels???

• Thread starter Thread starter zesahn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,009

zesahn

ISP
Pace
I have heard Tata Sky transponder capacity has almost exhausted so how do they intend getting more HD channels in near future?

For HD channels they have MPEG-4 encoding system which allows more channels. Currently TS has the highest no of HD channels than others.And those operators who are in MPEG-4 are doign or what? :D they have just one HD channel :P

Currently TS has the highest no of HD channels than others.

?? I thought that was Dish with 4 HD channels to Tata Sky's 3?

stop!!!!! simple if HD channels available then its add on Tata Sky , why people post advanced, stop, post different thread.

?? I thought that was Dish with 4 HD channels to Tata Sky's 3?

Nat GEO HD,
Discovery HD
Showcase HD
NEO Cricket HD
STAR PLus HD Upscaled

Well NEO CRICKET HD is event based but its in True HD 1080i

Dish TV
NAT GEO HD
Discovery HD
Zee TV hd Upscaled
Zee Cinema HD upscaled.

Kool, I can't wait for Tata Sky+ HD heard they are soon going to launch it also they should continue to add more channels as they promise, I am still awaiting Star Movies, it'll be cool to have a movie channel in HD no other provider has it yet. :)

Times Now has started a new HD channel called Times Movie with hollywood movies in full HD.Time to get a HD box now.

Yogi,

Times Now has started a new HD channel called Times Movie with hollywood movies in full HD.Time to get a HD box now.

Not "has started", but "announced" without any dates. It will take atleast 6 months to 1 year. Big CBS announced channels 4 months back still not on... This announcement is just to "frighten" the competition, u know what I mean...

Yogi,

Not "has started", but "announced" without any dates. It will take atleast 6 months to 1 year. Big CBS announced channels 4 months back still not on... This announcement is just to "frighten" the competition, u know what I mean...

Very true, the teaser is launched way too early than the actual channel launch.

the channel movies now , launch is not very far.. i expect max a week or 10 days.

Back