Movies on Tata Sky DTH Showcase

• Thread starter Thread starter vkr1515
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 92,328
Tata Sky showcase showing raavan, kushti , pathshala . i wd not watch any of them in cinema even if some body else pay 4 me.leave alone watching it at tata sky. i think they sd show old english and hindi good movies. Do not expect MBA people(ceo tata sky) to think. they think they can sell ice to himalayas. all this crap on showcase has to be reoved ASAP.

Tata Sky DTH is very good Service provider.The channels available on the Mega Pack include the channels available on South Jumbo Pack + Fun Learning Pack + Lifestyle Gold Pack + Cosmo Pack + Sports Gold Pack + Sports Platinum Pack etc, Tata Sky Showcase is very good channel. in this channel we can see over favorite movie, we can also demand our movie on showcase.

Now showing Raajneti,Help

Airtel Digital Tv Showing Dabaang,Aisha,Remember Me,Aisha and Rajneeti

Dabaang for all SD and even HD Hindi Movies =
25 and English 50.

Airtel Digital Tv Showing Dabaang,Aisha,Remember Me,Aisha and Rajneeti

Dabaang for all SD and even HD Hindi Movies =
25 and English 50.

Those all were shown in TS much earlier at a same price which airtel is giving. And ur one info is wrong No HD movies in Airtel der is only one HD channel in Airtel NGC HD.

Read the post correctli,in this one guy said Dabaang in Hd.I said in Airtel its in SD.Read and then find the mistakes.

Read the post correctli,in this one guy said Dabaang in Hd.I said in Airtel its in SD.Read and then find the mistakes.

My mistake

Back