MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
how is Andheri West is that effected too. Anyone from that area...sm family members wanted a net connection there...they are fed up with Tata's cable net which never works and Reliance net connect which sends exaggerated bills...

There is huge indoor Issue in Andheri West Area, Have used it near Station along with Lokhandwala and Oshiwara. Outdoor coverage is good, but indoor its very bad. So better have a network cross check before purchasing and using there.

problem of goregeon - bandra still exists :(

I think we have reached a point where there should be absolute no confusion in APN settings.

If you still can't decide whether to put Vodafone or Reliance APN for your MTNL sim card, head over to 1st post of this thread for current accurate settings.

There is huge indoor Issue in Andheri West Area, Have used it near Station along with Lokhandwala and Oshiwara. Outdoor coverage is good, but indoor its very bad. So better have a network cross check before purchasing and using there.

it looks suddenly mtnl network has no power to sustain a connection not more than 200kbps.

I see another scam in MTNL because the way MTNL products are purchased these days, MTNL trump card, MTNL 3G and MTNL triband.

They are in huge demand from years, how can company make loss in such cases?

Possibly due to their free schemes?

I wont call MTNL staff lazy. Yes it takes time to make them understand problem. But they do solve it faster than other companies.

I agree...even if one compares their landline rates to other operators like AIrtel. MTNL would come out to be expensive and they have maximum no. of landline connections.

----------

it looks suddenly mtnl network has no power to sustain a connection not more than 200kbps.

whats the update from MTNL authorities guys..this problem is stretching too far now..

----------

Twitter

HIDoes anyone know how to check balance in account via mobile partner by sending SMS.wHO do i send the sms to?Also how do i know when my prepaid account gets over.Thanks

HI
Does anyone know how to check balance in account via mobile partner by sending SMS.wHO do i send the sms to?
Also how do i know when my prepaid account gets over.
Thanks
SMS to 444 with ENQFREE

no one is tweeting about MTNL much now...looks like their net has completely gon down now in their areas...

Back