MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
@amish and @onenessboy this one comes with 4G support next yr dnt need to get new modem if reliance 4G LTE comes with proper data plans then :)

Let me explain.

Huawei E353 supports speeds up to (21Mbps) HSPA+ which is 3.75G. That is one step closer to 4G but is wrongly advertised as 4G.
To summarize, E353 is not 4G.

There are currently 2 main competing technologies aiming to become the 4G standard. They are
1. LTE
2. Wimax
?. DC + MIMO HSDPA (3rd contender if you consider this as well)
For all the above, we will again require new compatible modems, mobile phones, mixer grinders, houses, planets, etc. (You catch my drift? :))

One thing is for sure, why will mobile operators in India deploy these 4G technologies if they can't even max out current gen 3G tech?
So yes, your investment in E353 is as safe as mine.
Cheers.

I think *445# is for checking validity. Not sure though.

from Goregeon to Bandra 3G mtnl has problem. from mahim to colaba its fine
True.. Was at Worli in the morning.. 3G working fine.. Bandra in the afternoon no internet..3g or 2g, same at goregoan in the evening and now at andheri and no internet again.. if it connects by chance it disconnects the next second.

Error- "Connection Failed"

True.. Was at Worli in the morning.. 3G working fine.. Bandra in the afternoon no internet..3g or 2g, same at goregoan in the evening and now at andheri and no internet again.. if it connects by chance it disconnects the next second.

Error- "Connection Failed"

Tried in Santacruz E. Not working. Time to go and give them a piece of my mind.

I use MTNL 3G both on my handset and via the Teracom 3G USB stick. It's been a dismal week. First there were frequent disconnections, and now the speed doesn't go beyond 6 kbps on the USB stick. What gives? I hear people in Mumbai also have this problem. I am in South Delhi (Green Park). I have tried calling the 3G CC (23627494) but it's constantly engaged. Any suggestions?

Let me explain.

Huawei E353 supports speeds up to (21Mbps) HSPA+ which is 3.75G. That is one step closer to 4G but is wrongly advertised as 4G.
To summarize, E353 is not 4G.

There are currently 2 main competing technologies aiming to become the 4G standard. They are
1. LTE
2. Wimax
?. DC + MIMO HSDPA (3rd contender if you consider this as well)
For all the above, we will again require new compatible modems, mobile phones, mixer grinders, houses, planets, etc. (You catch my drift? :))

One thing is for sure, why will mobile operators in India deploy these 4G technologies if they can't even max out current gen 3G tech?
So yes, your investment in E353 is as safe as mine.
Cheers.

Only very few people know this stuff.....!!
Even countries like Russia and china has started communication through VSAT(Very Small Apperture Terminal)
Which is used in DTH broadcasting for more higher and secure data.....

Ok guys I am posting some things to get them work to repair this problemStep 1 : Call the call center at tell them that in your area (be specific Location of your area) the 3G network is not coming. It comes for 10 seconds and goes away. The 3G internet dongle does not work more than 10 seconds. Also tell them that you had already spoken To Mr. G and he told to also give a complain to call center and tell them it is a 3G NETWORK problem in your area. Be very polite in this step. Take the complaint number. The call center is open 24 hours !!Step 2 in the private group...

Back