MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
Ok guys I am posting some things to get them work to repair this problem
Step 1 : Call the call center at tell them that in your area (be specific Location of your area) the 3G network is not coming. It comes for 10 seconds and goes away. The 3G internet dongle does not work more than 10 seconds. Also tell them that you had already spoken To Mr. G and he told to also give a complain to call center and tell them it is a 3G NETWORK problem in your area. Be very polite in this step. Take the complaint number. The call center is open 24 hours !!

Step 2 in the private group...

Is BSNL Roaming guys going through this problem...??

this problem is in some areas of Mumbaispecailly from Bandra to Goregeon

how is Andheri West is that effected too. Anyone from that area...sm family members wanted a net connection there...they are fed up with Tata's cable net which never works and Reliance net connect which sends exaggerated bills...

in andheri west station west side also it was not working...Then in train i checked till churchgatetill bandra no 3G internet (but 3G voice signals were there with lot of no network coverages)after bandra 3G internet signals were more stable

Okey bhai log.. this to share you my experiance in West delhi that... every time i connect my dongle... it connect quickly... and no disconnection even after 12 hours....mtnl guys... keep it up... although there is raining tooo. singh 4-5 days.. but no disconnection...thanks mtnl... thanks once again...

ERROR 619Hey ive just got mtnl jadoo and i can connect thru mobile partner however when i try to make a new connection via windows dial up,it stops at "registering your computer on the network" and gives erroe 619.How to create a windows DUN connection im getting this errorEDIT-NEVER MIND! under mobile partner just select RAS connection .Solved!

in andheri west station west side also it was not working...Then in train i checked till churchgate
till bandra no 3G internet (but 3G voice signals were there with lot of no network coverages)
after bandra 3G internet signals were more stable

thx fr the update...any update from MTNL guys what they are doing to solve these problems..

----------

Twitter

lol... :D

I see another scam in MTNL because the way MTNL products are purchased these days, MTNL trump card, MTNL 3G and MTNL triband.They are in huge demand from years, how can company make loss in such cases?Possibly due to their free schemes?I wont call MTNL staff lazy. Yes it takes time to make them understand problem. But they do solve it faster than other companies.

ERROR 619

Hey ive just got mtnl jadoo and i can connect thru mobile partner however when i try to make a new connection via windows dial up,it stops at "registering your computer on the network" and gives erroe 619.

How to create a windows DUN connection im getting this error

EDIT-NEVER MIND! under mobile partner just select RAS connection .Solved!

dude just make new profile.. and use apn "ppsghprdel or ppshsdpa" for delhi or if you are in mumbai use "ppsgprsmum or ppshsdpa" leave other field blank

Back