MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,682
https://www.speedtest.net/result/1470982752.png

these are on 3G mode of my cell as it does not support HSPDA max speeds supported on 3G is not more than 384kbps.

Anant,

never rely completely on speedtest.net. (its not always 100 % accurate)...
But instead to know original speeds, like i posted earlier use some interndownload manager and download from mediafire..any file then see the speed.. of TRANSFER RATE.

are these results on my 3G connection any good..shall I go ahead and buy the USB modem then ? did another test

https://www.speedtest.net/result/1471045057.png

----------

alright will download a file from mediafire....

----------

just did some testing on mediafire the dwnd speed is around 28KBps to 32KBps on the normal 3G connection ? what you say guys shall I go ahead and get the USB modem... ?

I believe the Andheri E problem hasn't been resolved yet? :(

Just got home.. internet working seamlessly all the way from napeansea road to byculla to sealink to we highway to Airport. Facing probs at home with edge.. I Don't het 3g signal at home.
Edge takes time to connect.. thats it. Will check 3g at andheri when i step out tomorrow morning.

are these results on my 3G connection any good..shall I go ahead and buy the USB modem then ? did another test

https://www.speedtest.net/result/1471045057.png

----------

alright will download a file from mediafire....

----------

just did some testing on mediafire the dwnd speed is around 28KBps to 32KBps on the normal 3G connection ? what you say guys shall I go ahead and get the USB modem... ?

Hi anant,

looking at your speeds is bit sad...i am not sure how you determined the download speed... try to use use your phone as modem and connect via laptop or pc and then try to donwload...then check the speeds..

@anant.del yes since u r getting 384kbps... it seems ur area has 3G signals... so u can go ahead and get USB modem.OR test once by borrowing someone's 3G modem for 5mins or so :D

@anant.del yes since u r getting 384kbps... it seems ur area has 3G signals... so u can go ahead and get USB modem.

OR test once by borrowing someone's 3G modem for 5mins or so :D

It seems anant mentioned like 32 KBPS not 384...?

32KB/s ~ 384kbps, Speed test also showed 0.34mbps.. so figures are more or less the same! :D384 is max supported by HIS 3G mobile.

32KB/s ~ 384kbps, Speed test also showed 0.34mbps.. so figures are more or less the same! :D

384 is max supported by HIS 3G mobile.

----------

32KB/s ~ 384kbps, Speed test also showed 0.34mbps.. so figures are more or less the same! :D

384 is max supported by HIS 3G mobile.

AGREED WITH AMISH.....
His mobile is UMTS which supports data rates upto 384kbps...and he is getting 0.3mbps or 300+ kbps....
GO AHEAD YOU CAN BUY A 3G MODEM ANANT....STILL I WUD PREFER CHECKING THE EXACT SPEEDS THATS ALLL....

from Goregeon to Bandra 3G mtnl has problem. from mahim to colaba its fine

Back