MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,682
update: MY no. has finally been activated :D and inbox nicely spammed by messages from MTNL lol :D

Will be doing the Rs 20 recharge now...

You deserve to be congratulated :p :D

I need a MTNL 3G sim badly...!!
Now i guess i'm the only one who has not got a sim...!! :(

CONGO by d we anant... :)

----------

By the WAY.......Speeking of speeds See this footage please......I f***d myself after i saw this lol...!!

PLZZ DO COMENT :p

Last edited by a moderator:
yes :) it was big pain in the A** couple of times :Djust waiting for your modem review now :)

Congrats dude. All the hard work finally paid off!!! :)

Hi Anath..

Congrats finally..

Just a Tip.. dont struggle with RS 20 Recharg (if you dont find)...

Just try Rs.99 (250 MB limit) via rechargeguru.com and test out... (that website timing is 10 AM to 7:30 PM) so check out...

I was able to do the recharge through rechargeguru service is pretty good as the recharge amount got deducted but it did not show in their system called them up around 7 PM luckily someone picked up and then helped out. He also happens to be the owner :)charges are bit high..almost 50% extra had to be paid to get Rs 20 recharge. ( had to to pay Rs 27 for this one day recharge )

I was able to do the recharge through rechargeguru service is pretty good as the recharge amount got deducted but it did not show in their system called them up around 7 PM luckily someone picked up and then helped out. He also happens to be the owner :)

charges are bit high..almost 50% extra had to be paid to get Rs 20 recharge. ( had to to pay Rs 27 for this one day recharge )

Yes, But i am very much impressed with service of rechargeguru. as I was not able to do recharge with others..

More you pay == Better service and quality ( universal rule :))

i got my recharge by 20 min time and owner is very helpful.

I paid extra 300 for 4500 rechage.. But really i never minded, because I know pain without having BSNL unlimited interplan plan horrible to browse with limited usage...

peace of mind for next six months with unlimited usage.. thats what my foucs...so searched the web..reviews said rechargeguru is best among others..though bit costly.. I never minded...

anyhow what datacard you bought ? or Yet to buy ? UMG one is best i think

Back