MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,682
still it disconnects every 35 seconds :(

try change network band ,i change network band and my speed and internet stable and increase speed as well

----------

use mobile partner software to connect the internet

----------

hello all do u know or how to increase upload speed , mine is .35 Delhi prepaid

Twitter

----------

Twitter

----------

some bad news for BSNL guys..dnt knw what MTNL will do... they have hiked the 3G prices and their download limit has been decreased to 30 GB for 6 months for the 6 months plan which was for Rs 4500 and now 5000

----------

Twitter

maybe this is why I could also not get MTNL SIM card easily here from any of Dealers and from Delhi so it even makes more sense haha :P

Now the Andheri E issue has mutated into this- Phone connects to internet allright and even completes the data session and then disconnects. No abrubts disconnections in the middle.But..Once it has disconnected I have to wait atleast 5 mins to be able to connect again. If I connect right after disconnecting it gets stuck on connecting but never connects.

Twitter

----------

Twitter

----------

some bad news for BSNL guys..dnt knw what MTNL will do... they have hiked the 3G prices and their download limit has been decreased to 30 GB for 6 months for the 6 months plan which was for Rs 4500 and now 5000

----------

Twitter

maybe this is why I could also not get MTNL SIM card easily here from any of Dealers and from Delhi so it even makes more sense haha :P

w8...w8...patch me through this again....i can still use UL DATA OF MTNL 3g on BSNL 3G networks right....??? without any roaming charges....irrespective of the plan change......??

Mumbaikars are u having any crazy rains in ur areas currently ?

No Crazy rains , but no sunshine since last one week also.

no rains so then also u guys having these problems...what I am not getting is the areas which were not effected before how are they suddenly having problems of Disconnections......

----------

w8...w8...patch me through this again....i can still use UL DATA OF MTNL 3g on BSNL 3G networks right....??? without any roaming charges....irrespective of the plan change......??

No change with MTNL yet so I guess no u shouldn't have problems...

but this 30GB move by BSNL for 6 months rather than keeping it unlitd is really ridiculous...

yea that change occured months ago....they stopped providin ul plans in jan itself....thats y ppl r moving to mtnl....because after bsnl stopped their golden plans....they saw a silver lining in mtnl.....AND HECK YEA IT WAS AWSOME @_@ :P

Back