MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,681
Till Date I have purchased MTNL Sim, Its always work fine. Sudden disconnections happen quite some time but I am loving the speed and unlimited thing. :)
Same here. :)

Just bought my cousin a mtnl3g sim today , all bought and activated within an hour. (@csc location)

Even when I went to MTNL CSC for 1st time, I find they are very quick fast and accurate in providing service.

guys suggest me na...what about those documents that I gave to the dealer ? I would like them back to avoid misuse ?The dealer toh again nd again is is saying that documents are with MTNL...

He cud be rite , bcoz they handover all the docs to form collecting agency. Sooner or later your connection will be activated. There can be instances when documents get damaged or even lost. As suggested earlier 2 options you have:1. Followup with Distributor, go to his store , tell him that u gonna sit for whole day at his office till your number gt activated .2. Forget abt this number and document. Buy a new connection.Also he wud have given reciept of the Sim card which you have purchased. Just take that reciept and have visit to nearest CSC and get the things sorted out.

1st option is out...also there is no place to sit...2nd option..he did not give any receipt nor did I ask fr it ....dam !

As already pointed out sooner or later it will get activated. If u r in a hurry, spend the 100 at a csc and get yr job done in an hour. Regarding misuse, i dont think you should be very worried about that unless yr distributor is a very shady place.

yup looks like thats what gonna happen...

but I would like to have my documents back I think that I gave and which he (dealer ) is saying I have submitted them already.

Plus he keeps saying sever is working slow so its taking time to activate I dnt understand what would he be needing the server for ?

When ever i buy a mobile connection on the documents i clearly mention that this document is for identification of mobile number (no. i am purchasing).

Back