MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,681
As already pointed out sooner or later it will get activated. If u r in a hurry, spend the 100 at a csc and get yr job done in an hour. Regarding misuse, i dont think you should be very worried about that unless yr distributor is a very shady place.

he gave to some other guy thats the worry part..

----------

one guys comment on twitter :D

Every time it #rains, my #MTNL drains; But, hey, I'm not composing a poem here...I'm really complaining;

As already pointed out sooner or later it will get activated. If u r in a hurry, spend the 100 at a csc and get yr job done in an hour. Regarding misuse, i dont think you should be very worried about that unless yr distributor is a very shady place.
Is it for Rs 100 or 49??

No Such Issue here . Seamless connectivity since 3.15 hrs.

yes... mustans i am inviting you to pvt group.. speak to those guys so that they get more queries and may escalate the repairing !!
thanks for the invite Popcorn! pvt group as in 'MTNL HSDPA ACTIVATION'.. :) (silly me) I got into it but can't seem to figure how to post there..
You would like me to call Mr.G?

----------

@ Popcorn, @sanke1

Andheri E situation seems to have improved a lot.

First connection takes lots of time.. but once connected it works fine for a while. Atleast my phone has started pulling emails at the regular intervals it is configured to, and sync is working.

I have to keep trying over and over again to connect apps like nimbuzz, Accuweather, news streams etc. But once connected no frequent and intermittent disconnections.

As mentioned, I am facing even stranger problem. When modem suddenly disconnects, it won't connect no matter what. Even if I switch from OSX to WINDOWS 7 X64, modem just gets stuck while connecting. Same behaviour has been observed with Huawei E169G, E1550 and K4505. The only solution is to wait for 6-7 hrs for it to reconnect or put the sim into my iPad and back in to the modem. Then it will connect fine for 24 hrs. Then again same problem.

Back