MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,682
too bad for them...thats al i can say...bt yea they r planning to bring UL plans back with a FUP...i dunno if thats true.. :/ they said that they lost about 33% customers because of change in their 3g plans jus like that....which i think is true...bcuz their was a tremendous change in their shares frm last 2 months....Never the less...even they bring ul with a fup ppl wont buy..

ya ..

Hi just checked speeds to find whether fluctuation is there...

its constant now on 4 MBPS as below ..see at bottom of mobile partner screenshot..where its shows download speed of 4 MBPS
currently speeds are in chennai...

@onenessboy

have fun lol...very few ppl getting thse kind of speeds :D

----------

update: spoke to MTNL DGB or DCP after more than a hr long going through all kind of MTNL staff: Some nice aunty told me that dnt worry we have told the dealer to do it by today. I was not expecting this reply. I was thinking they will take some kind of action or something to make sure the no. gets activated as it is suppose to.

Also she is saying that not to buy SIM card from any Sanchar Haat as even in Sanchar Haat there are problems to get the number activated.

I was about to go to the nearest Sanchar Haat today now I am wondering whether to go and buy the new card or not...

@onenessboy

have fun lol...very few ppl getting thse kind of speeds :D

----------

update: spoke to MTNL DGB or DCP after more than a hr long going through all kind of MTNL staff: Some nice aunty told me that dnt worry we have told the dealer to do it by today. I was not expecting this reply. I was thinking they will take some kind of action or something to make sure the no. gets activated as it is suppose to.

Also she is saying that not to buy SIM card from any Sanchar Haat as even in Sanchar Haat there are problems to get the number activated.

I was about to go to the nearest Sanchar Haat today now I am wondering whether to go and buy the new card or not...

Hi anant,

nice that you got some positive reply from them...so..all the best...
I am hearing that speeds are constant when MTNL user are in Roaming than speeds @ home.. I mean delhi area..wondering..

if roam in South Delhi u can let me know as I am pretty stuck right now :D

if roam in South Delhi u can let me know as I am pretty stuck right now :D

HI anant,

i am from chennai..so wont be able to check speeds there..often i move on raoming different places...so just checked above speeds...

any updates in mumbai problem? specially Andheri east jog east seepx bkc?

update: MY no. has finally been activated :D and inbox is nicely spammed by messages from MTNL lol :DWill be doing the Rs 20 recharge now...

Back