MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,676
yup...super 100 posts :Pbtw my MTNL no. got suspended...I am getting the message if I try calling anyone..

Would just like to inform everyone that I am facing no issues whatsoever. The speeds are around 2 MBPS and I haven't faced a single problem. Certainly the issues are area-specific.
And I hope this post creates the 100th page. :D

----------

And it does opens it up! :D

ok I am the 2nd poster on the 100th page then :cyclops:hmm if its area specific I think it would be resolved...

nope no. suspended for now thats the message I get if I try calling on it ...its not activated.The Dealer asked to give him just today to get it activated he asked time till arnd 6PM- 7 PM to give him a call so I said ok...but doesn't look like he can do much right now as its 6 PM and its not activated. Sanchar Haat close off at 6 PM

yup looks like thats what gonna happen...but I would like to have my documents back I think that I gave and which he (dealer ) is saying I have submitted them already. Plus he keeps saying sever is working slow so its taking time to activate I dnt understand what would he be needing the server for ?

Till Date I have purchased MTNL Sim, Its always work fine. Sudden disconnections happen quite some time but I am loving the speed and unlimited thing. :)

Back