MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,671
Try dialing any number and then see if your sim gets activated. I might be wrong but Mtnl has this thing of activation after one makes a phone call'

Anant...

simple test...if you have 3g capable mobile then, try to select UMTS from network selection (make it manual) and select UMTS option..you should 3g simple top of your mobile..

Yes, its true that I got connection via franchisee...got instant activation.. please check with people from whom you have bought....
one thing i can we should have lot of patience with these govt sector guys...what to do..

ya selection is 3G only/UMTS and I am even getting 3G signal once I insert the SIM but can't dial or recharge.....1503 is working on it though..The dealer is no longer picking up his cell...either now...

has network problem resolved in andheri east jog east bkc? seepz?

ya selection is 3G only/UMTS and I am even getting 3G signal once I insert the SIM but can't dial or recharge.....1503 is working on it though..

The dealer is no longer picking up his cell...either now...

Ok then this is not activation issue then...is should something related to balance. are you able to check balance at least...

ya selection is 3G only/UMTS and I am even getting 3G signal once I insert the SIM but can't dial or recharge.....1503 is working on it though..

The dealer is no longer picking up his cell...either now...

Bro, Just make incoming call on your MTNL Number. If call goes through, then ur MTNL number is activated and you need to recharge for Outgoing calls. If Incoming call is having error msg, then bang on with distributor :p

nope..getting this weird error like this again and again on dialing *444# or on dialing *400#16digit code#

Add balance before u can do ... ?? and on using the landline and putting my no. I am getting " you can not subscribe to the subscriber " and the call got disconnected. ...cant even get to the part which ask me to enter the code for recharge...

1503 said this problem is related to ur papers being not submitted to us..most probably...

----------

@IndianMascot

outgoing calls show error as " barred " and I tried calling my self :P from another no. just disconnects and unable to call on this MTNL no.

So, Its still not activated dost. Now visit any MTNL csc with your documents with a written complaint against distributor and meet some senior there. Also Tweet you issue rite now on MTNL Twitter poage.

Yes you may, bcoz anyways yo gonna use this number for data only. But I have one more better solution for this. Grab a copy of your documents and visit nearest MTNL CSC and get the new connection, I hope you won't have invested more then Rs 100 on this non working sim card . Lets this connection be like dead and take a new one.

ya..150 buks..fr this...frm the Dealer. ( 100 sim + 49 recharge coupon )

thinking of visiting the haat in the evening today..to get a new sim..maybe I dnt have to buy the recharge coupon again this time..

----------

tweeting done to MTNL...

Back