MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
yes waiting for it desperately atleast post a speed test screen shot :D

Has anyone tried to use MDMA application?? If someone is able to use it please let me know.

@popcornStill at office. Will post a speedtest result once i get home. I will also try to report the no of disconnections in 6 hrs.

my mtnl is disconnecting every 15 seconds

----------

Has anyone tried to use MDMA application?? If someone is able to use it please let me know.
i use it
why?

@Sanke1 thx fr finally posting a screen shot :D .... did u get any speed and network increase over ur previous dongle ?

@Sanke1 thx fr finally posting a screen shot :D .... did u get any speed and network increase over ur previous dongle ?

Speed increase: No
Network increase: Yes if you mean increase in signal strength at same spot.

Has anyone had luck on pushing the upload speed beyond 0.35 mbps ?

Cannot increase it beyond 0.35 Mbps till MTNL deploys HSUPA technology. (Or they flip the switch to lift of speed restrictions if they have already deployed it.)
This is not modem dependent.

@sanke1thx fr the update..After putting the 3G in the modem and then inserting the modem in the PC/laptop was any kind of software installed ?After inserting the Modem I just need to open MDMA and enter the APN in it and then connect is this correct ? :)In Win 7 what to choose this as home network or public network which is more safe :P ( on Lan connection it was home network )On my PC which is running XP there is no need to choose anything...

@anant.delUnless you plan on using a wifi router with your 3g connection to share files within your network, public network should work fine, it does for me.@sanke1just curious, has Vodafone deployed hsupa ?

Back