MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
@sanke1 thats a super like for that updated explanation thx will help a lot :)

i use it
why?

Can you tell how to use it?? i am on MTNL dongle Teracom one. When i plug in my dongle and start MDMA without starting the MTNL built in dailer nothing happens in it.
I am first time user of MDMA so no idea how to use it.

well MDMA is just a utility to find out your signal strengths and the exact network name/cell id/ area location id etc..just fot diagnostics. The actual connection is done by your dongle software or windows dialup.so lets keep MDMA only for diagmostic purposes ! :)

Can you tell how to use it?? i am on MTNL dongle Teracom one. When i plug in my dongle and start MDMA without starting the MTNL built in dailer nothing happens in it.
I am first time user of MDMA so no idea how to use it.

Does MDMA display signal strength? If it does not, then MDMA is not compatible with your dongle. (This is a known issue of compatibility between MDMA and Teracom) Perhaps new updated driver will help?

Always use Huawei or ZTE modems for best compatibility.

@popcorn
MDMA can be used to connect and disconnect. It just uses the same windows dial up profile on your computer.
Whenever my dongle refuses to connect, MDMA also allows me to reset it after which it connects again. I have solved my stupid (No longer connecting once in a while) issue.

mtnl disconnects after 15 seconds !! update !!

@popcorn, havent read whole thread so dont know if u have already tried it.till the disconnections are occurring, have u tried ur modem to FORCED 2G mode? i.e. GSM ONLY modeU will get reduction in speed but may be it might stay stable.

those 2G speeds are worst and in that also it disconnect after 20 seconds :(the mtnl server guys and network guys are now calling me and I am guiding them.

Back