MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
Now when i got 100 % signal...so... the following is constant speed... 6.84 mbpS

Max my mobile partnet speed touches like below.. it crossed 7 MBPS

lol...have fun now :Dif only @logicool would see ur result..as he was pissed that he is nt getting 2MBps now after seeing this :D

@sanke1 in Delhi is 7.2MBps enabled yet ? which all cites have they enabled it or is it just BSNL areas..

I don't think MTNL has enabled 7.2 Mbps in either Mumbai or Delhi. But BSNL has many towers with that speed enabled.

yup they should enable 7.2 Mbps in both Delhi and Mumbai..

Yes its purely speeds will be depeding on Tower capacity...and signal strength that your dongle would pickup....

I am very glad to know that..my enitre district bsnl had upgraded with 7.2 mbps towers...
so its depends on when MTNL would install those capacity...

----------

I am very glad to know that..my enitre district bsnl had upgraded with 7.2 mbps towers...

and one of my friend did in such a way that..he got a big usb port cable (almost 3 meter wondering about sunch a electronic piece ) and inserted dongle to that. and kept that wire outside balcony via window..where he got full signal..:) lol...he is getting full speed...

it would be helpful if you get long wired usb adapter where it is possible you can put outside where signals would be pickedup properly....

----------

Yes its purely speeds will be depeding on Tower capacity...and signal strength that your dongle would pickup....

----------

and one of my friend did in such a way that..he got a big usb port cable (almost 3 meter wondering about sunch a electronic piece ) and inserted dongle to that. and kept that wire outside balcony via window..where he got full signal..:) lol...he is getting full speed...

it would be helpful if you get long wired usb adapter where it is possible you can put outside where signals would be pickedup properly....

Caution : but be sure that dongle is tight and fit so that it can fall outside or some one from next balcony can unplug it..heheh lol just kidding...:)

I toh haven't even received my modem yet lol even though it is being shipped from Delhi only...it is still in transit for 2 days now :rofl: contacted DTDC they are saying we will deliver it on Monday...lol so thats 4 days for a local Delivery time by DTDC.

I toh haven't even received my modem yet lol even though it is being shipped from Delhi only...it is still in transit for 2 days now :rofl:

contacted DTDC they are saying we will deliver it on Monday...lol so thats 4 days for a local Delivery time by DTDC.

Anant,

its very important to us using that DTDC.. I too experienced..that is worst courier i ever see in my life.....
really worst....i dont know why still people look for it.. Professional which is better than this...

Back