MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
it was the sellers choice..ebay should allow for buyers to choose their courier service from now on..or some way so that this can be avoided..

@popcorn facing similar problems with 3G on my ipad for last 1 week. i find massive network issues (frequent disconnections, no internet etc.) between Andheri (W) to Bandra (w). I work at churchgate, there 3G works fine. Have tried calling the customer care centre twice (lodged a complaint) also have lodged an online complaint, explaining the above. No response from MTNL for the online complaint. Call centre lady said its a network issue and hung up. Really frustrated. Any suggestions??

Facing major problems with MTNL 3G for the past 1 week. Internet not working / frequently disconnection (within 10 secs). Problem faced between Andheri West to Bandra West. No response or help from MTNL. Any suggestions people??

Thanks. I thought is was the only one.

----------

Thanks. I thought i was the only one.

Facing major problems with MTNL 3G for the past 1 week. Internet not working / frequently disconnection (within 10 secs). Problem faced between Andheri West to Bandra West. No response or help from MTNL. Any suggestions people??
i am inviting you to private group... lets all of us call them tommorow... all numbers in private group

I took my data card to Mumbai central... myy cousin... its perfect working there... 2.3 mbps constant speed no disconnections...problems only from goregaon to Bandra. :(all mumbai guys please call Mr. G , Mr. R and all numbers possiible and make a big noise!! even if you guys get proper speeds,,, tell them that you face no 3g internet in Andheri Jogeshwari areas...Thanks in advance !

Back