MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
grrr 2MBp speed test result are currently looking exaggerated...tried both gprsppsdel and ppshspda..no increase in speed ...its just roaming around 100 KBps or less on mediafire...fileserve..

@PopcornI've been getting calls for the last 3 days.. one from that number and others from other cellphones.. i am directing them on the localities and ares with prob. :)_________________________________________________________________________________________In Surat now.. BSNL here is pretty decent. Was a bit fluctuatingy on the highway between Silvassa and here.. but did the job.

something weird seems to be happening my balance is still getting deducted from the account even when I have free data left ??

----------

@onenessboy

I think changing the settings has resulted in improving the speeds it did nt have any effect in Medifire but in Microsoft download center it does...even the pings looking better now...

something weird seems to be happening my balance is still getting deducted from the account even when I have free data left ??

----------

@onenessboy

I think changing the settings has resulted in improving the speeds it did nt have any effect in Medifire but in Microsoft download center it does...even the pings looking better now...

Anant,

Remember one thing.. I think you have done minimum recharge of 20 or 90 rs coupon.. possibly you are already exceeded the limit...of free usage..
the best way to check the limits are in Mobile partner, once you are connected then it will show different size of upload and download and reports under Statics tab.. I am sure that you have already exceeded...

Some tips:
* When ever i dial * 444 # from mobile, I am getting the mail account balance (still remains same) no deduction after download or browsing ( i am often checking main balance) and automatically i will a sms stating how much data free usage left...

* No Roaming charges are dedctble from main balance .

* Mediafire does not restrict user for speed.. Its Free :)

* Dont rely always on Speedtest.net and paralleely try some file downlaod with Internet Download Managers software and look for transfer rate..which is actual download speed. and Look for mobile partner' download speed..statitics...

https://www.speedtest.net/result/1478673713.png

though these speed results are looking very nice...but in reality I am finding difficult to get these speeds...

any suggestion to check download speeds apart from mediafire as on that I am not getting more than 50KBps fr now...

@onenessboy

ya looks like the limit got exceeded :D on 20 buks recharge only...had to do another one just few min back :D

how bad is situation still in Andheri West...I can't figure out whether to tell my relatives to go for 3G or not. They dnt have the dongle either with them.

----------

@popcorn

is that a dedicated twitter a/c fr MTNL 3G :D

As of yesterday there was no Internet. This is the position for the last one week. Will update in the evening once I reach home, if the problem has resolved.

Try pps3g as apn. Works for me in Gurgaon, download speeds are same as shown in speedtest. For me mediafire always gives 50_100 kBps on a 2mbps line on the 3 isps I've tested _ bsnl, airtel and mtnl 3g.

@x720 ur pings are so awesome man ....did u do this with the Data card ur speedtest result ?
----------
Getting error 619: can not connect to the remote computer ( and its not connecting now if I use ppshspda )

tried ppshspda in the morning it was working fine..

----------

Also speeds have been stuck around 1MBps not going more than that...

https://www.speedtest.net/result/1479065320.png

Umm, that signature speedtest is from my bsnl wireline :P

On mtnl 3g I get speeds of 2.54 mbps on the road, and around 1 mbps in my bedroom ( can be attributed to weak signal - 2 bars out of 4) Ping times vary from 100 to 175 ms

In contrast this is a speedtest from my !dea 3g in my bedroom

Back