MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
I am still getting pretty high pings...and speed seems to be stuck at 1MBps fr now...

also unable to connect to: ppshspda ( using other setting therefore )

----------

alright it so happens if balance goes below certain amount ppshspda wont work...recharged with sm buks and now ppshspda is back online...

anant.del, if the issues persist, switch to wireline.did you get tbe mtnl landline installed ?

nope..just one connection is enough fr me....only problem is the pings are crazy high......currently around 400 ms ..

after every 1.5GB of download it disconnects....can't figure it why ...using MDMA.... not using mobile partner as I have exited it..it had some limit imposed to how much one can download...I even removed that limit...even though its not running..

I bought a trump prepaid card yesterday to use this 3G 4500 scheme. The sim got activated today and I recharged it with the 49rs FRC. Sanchaarhaat is already closed now so cant get the 3G 4500 coupon before tomm. One thing I want to confirm now is if I need the recharge with rs 500 and to activate hsdpa or not? Its already connecting to the internet (i think it'll charge me @ 1p/10kb) and getting around 1.3 MB/s speeds (speedtest pic attached below).

Am I supposed to get faster speeds here? I'm not 100% sure if HSDPA is already active or not. As an ex-FUPtel user, these speeds are awesome and more than enough for me. Just wanted to know how to find out if hsdpa is already active on this account or not. Will I need to get the 500rs coupon for activating hsdpa even if I intend to get the 3g 4500 plan tomm? Any help here will be much appreciated. thanks :)

I'm in delhi btw.

is anyone in Delhi able to use APN as ppshspda as I am getting 619 error on it...one more thing mobile partner is showing 92% signal strength and MDMA shows less than half i.e around -83 to -89 ?

Yes hsdpa is activated. Had it not been, you would have got a maximum of 384 kbps download. If you are able to get full signal strengt, you can expect to get around 2.5 to 2.7 mbps.I've been using gprsppsdel. ppshsdpa takes time to connect, somehow.

Mumbai Problem solved. The GM personally visited my home and solved the network issue in 1 hour by calling their network teams.

Back