MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,626
@popcorn
Thanks for your efforts mate. I thought some chaps were whoring on unlimited data plans.

Brother sanke1, you are equally helpfull in this! Thanks for your contacts also !

Now their speeds are back to normal after couple of weeks & their online payment portal goes down. Already have had 3 failed attempts & same number of times the outsourced payment portal of tspl failed to load !!!Finally they are planning to change their website design. The new one is sooo much better !!!

MTNL part of the site is up. Once you enter you details & you complete transaction/internet password of you card provider it the redirects & says transaction failed.Tried it 4-5 times today. I guess since they are upgrading their site they have stopped online recharges. Mihir

God!!! I did a recharge of Rs. 85 (per second plan 5 yrs) through net banking. The website said that the transaction failed and would refund me Rs. 85. But then I got a message on my mobile that recharge was successful. They also refunded me Rs. 85 when I checked my bank statement today. Good times!!! Was tempted to try the Rs. 2200 recharge. Ah well, that would be cheating and cannot guarantee success.

when was this done? Let me know if its still happening ? if yest I will do a 4500 recharge !! j/k !

OMG WTF !!! Since yesterday nite I must have tried atleast 8 times to recharge. So that means 8 failed transactions X 4500 I dnt get sms as my sim is in the ipad. How can I check if I have been charged on MTNL.

Back