MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,628
what is TRS?if anyone speaks to Gaikwadji... you can ask him about the sms code...but dont hint anything on the recharges trick...

I spoke with the call center lady for the lulz and she said that I need to scratch some card and enter the 16 digit no. in my mobile.

I spoke with the call center lady for the lulz and she said that I need to scratch some card and enter the 16 digit no. in my mobile.

lol those aunties.. i dont blame them
they know nothing, if they see this thread... they will get some knowledge...

TRS means Telecommunications Relay Service ie what we use to recharge with our mobiles entering codes. This term is not used in India. We usually call it IVR or IVS - Interactive voice service

that is the mobile to mobile recharge they normally do... that means there will be no sms activation for this scheme.

Can u please help me out also. I am also having same problem with no solution in sight. I hv tried going prabhadevi exchange also but no one knows how to activate HSDPA. Please help.

Someone tell me who am i supposed to call. MTNL are a bunch of headless chickens. Who am i meant to call?

----------

Some tips of activation (thanks to Sanke1 of this forum)
This process is for trump prepaid in Mumbai having a normal sim(not the one you purchased with datacard)
maintain Rs. 550 in your prepaid account.
send sms to 444 - ACT HSDPA (you will get sms that it will be activated in a hour, but it will never get activated)

Then you need to call a person. msg me or sanke1 in pvt for his number.
You have to tell him that you want to activate hsdpa in your ordinary sim. Also tell him that it is your normal sim and you have a datacard purchased from market. Tell him that you have sent the sms also. Then they will deduct Rs. 449 as hsdpa activation and you get 449 MB for 1 month free
after you exhaust 449mb promotional free data, you can recharge and data coupons like 99 or 1650 or 4500 and use it!!

you can use it in any 3.6mbps or 7.2mbps unlocked modem.

Please tell me who am i supposed to call to get HSDPA activated.

Edit: Got PM enabled and messaged popcorn. Please message me back :)

Back