MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,628
Just purchased Rs. 2500 data plan online. Balance enq says that i have 400 GB data balance for 2 months. Lets see.So far speed is between 1.8 - 2.2 Mbps

Just purchased Rs. 2500 data plan online. Balance enq says that i have 400 GB data balance for 2 months. Lets see.

So far speed is between 1.8 - 2.2 Mbps

Hey can you PM me who is the person who is to be called in regards to activating HSDPA please. Thanks :)

Hey sanke1 can u tell me what data plan I have to opt for? For my active 3G HSDPA. I mean we have to tell them to give 3G plan or HSDPA plan. Thnx

they dont understand HSDPA. so you can tell them that u need 1650 or 2500 or 4500 3g plans.

Rs 2500 2 months U/L plan. There is a FUP of 400 GB. Fair enough for me. Make sure you have HSDPA activated or else your download speed will not exceed 384 kbps.

there is no mention of any FUP on their website.you say u got 400GB for 2 monthsOther member just msg me that he got 800GB for 6 months...it seems once the GBs are over you have to contact them to refill it free till 6 months are over in case of 4500 recharge?

Pls send me the number to activate HSDPA.
hi admin... pls activate xparagx private message option

----------

Pls send me the number to activate HSDPA.

sent you the number in pvt

I am still getting transaction failed. No matter what scheme I take it fails. I know I have HSDPA activated cauz I get those speeds. I have a balance of 280 bucks. Is that the reason ?Sanke1 how were you able to recharge ? I tried it on a mac as well on windows. I am soooo frustrated with this...... never had a problem b4 must have done at least 30 online recharges.

Back