MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
Thanks popcorn for the pm.Well, the good news is that HSDPA is now activated without requesting it to Mr. Gaikwad (I don't know how). The speed looks to be around 1-2mbps.

Probably Gaikwad realized that he is getting flooded with calls. Now he has refused to help few people saying it is not his dept.

But getting HSDPA auto activated without anyone's help is all we wanted. Hope MTNL has realized this.

btw, did anyone finish their 200 GB and request for more?

Given how poor speeds were few days ago, I highly doubt anyone has managed to reach that cap in a month. This is provided if they activated the unlimited plan on 15th of May as soon as it was announced.

Wait for few months for the reports to pour in.

delhi guys have already reached 200GB. mostly its seen that they did not get more than 200GB/monthnow question is1 month = Rs. 1650 = 200GB2 months = Rs. 2500 = 400GBbut6 months = Rs. 4500 = just 800GB? why? it should be 1200GB right?

Hi Popcorn, can you please send me the number/details to activate HSDPA.

hi admin ... request you to activate vnp731 private message option !

https://broadband.forum/group.php?do=create

it is similar to facebook groups. you can create a private group and invite members to it.

would make my job easier. you can just share your private stuff there.

hehe. but for the sake of forum and me. get back here to share stuff that can be shared publicly. :D

Back