MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
hey no leave the group part pretty soon everyone will be making there own pvt groups on IBF nd no more threads lol

heh. that's what i worry about!

Admin, Please activate my PM facility so that i can get the details of this helpful MTNL guy for the HSDPA activation. The CC ladies think it takes 24 hours to activate. i dont have that much patience.username "pogodker"

Anyone succeeded in 4.5k recharge ? i am planning to recharge soon..

even I am planning to recharge 4500. it seems we would get 800GB in 4500 scheme...
still not tried to recharge online so dont know if the payment gateway is working or not.

----------

heh. that's what i worry about!

it is also dangerous to have those private talks and sharing.

----------

To write to admin for activating private please click link below. Do mention that you need the pvt for activating hsdpa in mtnl.Contact Us - India Broadband Forum

Just did a online recharge for 4.5k and it went fine w.o any hiccups.. However did a 50rs topup before that just to confirm :DGot 800GB of data for 6 months.. Hope to get more once i consume..lets wait and see

Is there anyway else to get contact details of this MTNL gentleman without PM facility here? The admin seems to be caught up... please please

^ Don't worry.. you ll get PM facility soon. I almost waited for a day or two to get the same.

Got 800GB of data for 6 months.. Hope to get more once i consume..lets wait and see

The smiling Gandhi on 10 Rupee note says that you will not cross that limit.

when i send SMS to 444 ACT HSDPA, i get a message saying invalid request send ACT GPRS to activate GPRS????I have a active 3G prepaid planPl advise if someone faced the same issueOOPS wrong message sent and hence the reply..pl ignore

Back