MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,632
The smiling Gandhi on 10 Rupee note says that you will not cross that limit.

Below is my usage on mtnl broadband since August 2009. I am so surprised that I have just used 181GB in last 2 years.
My sppeds were different in that interval. sometimes 1mbps and mostly 320kbps as per the plan.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/101/98550956.jpg/
Uploaded with http://imageshack.us

----------

when i send SMS to 444 ACT HSDPA, i get a message saying invalid request send ACT GPRS to activate GPRS????
I have a active 3G prepaid plan
Pl advise if someone faced the same issue

OOPS wrong message sent and hence the reply..pl ignore

ACT HSDPA to 444 --- all caps . This is for prepaid. Post paid is ACT HSDPA to 555
did u manage to get it activated? if no wait for the admin to activate pm. :)

got access to PM finally.. request all those have the contact detail for the HSDPA controller of MTNL! to pls send.cheers

The smiling Gandhi on 10 Rupee note says that you will not cross that limit.

If you assure that i will get more data post 800GB, i will take it as a challenge and cross the limit. What say ? ;)

If you assure that i will get more data post 800GB, i will take it as a challenge and cross the limit. What say ? ;)

Sure. Report back

10 GB in single day... Getting > 250KBps consistently in torrents ;)

^^ I think it's just you.

I am not even having 10pm and 8am disconnections these days on 3G. However there is a disconnection once or twice a day at random time though.

10 GB in single day... Getting > 250KBps consistently in torrents ;)
Godspeed bro!!

My data usage for last 6-7 years since Triband started

That is 718 GB. So I haven't even managed to reach that kind of limit as of yet.
It would be strange to finish off 800 GB in 6 months :D

Fair FUP is fair.

I am facing disconnection every 5 min approx anyone else facing this problem or its just me??

use "Reconnect" software bro.. I use it along with windows dialup service.. even if there is a disconnection, it will reconnect within a minute... Just checked the log yesterday, there have been 6 to 7 disconnection, but connected immediately ;)

@Sanke1 : 250 KBps only at home with full signal, now using it in office.. hardly get 50 to 100 KBps as there are hardly any 3G signal ... Even i doubt whether i'll finish 800GB but worth a try ;)

I still keep getting transaction failed on 4500 plan.I was able to do a top up of Rs 500 yesterday. Call center doesnt have any idea !

Back