MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,626
Even if money gets deducted from one's account, it will be refunded within 30 days.. I have faced similar problems with BIGCinemas, rechargeitnow.com & Tikona payment. Though sometimes it will be irritating to followup as it happened to me with Tikona (bank dunno wht to do and so does Tikona). Finally i got refund after 3 months :O

^^ Update your passbook.

Phew !!!! I dint get charged checked with customer care. I am using Citi bank card & they update you only when transaction is over 5k.Saved me a lot of hard work I guess.Why would some payment site be down for more than a week ? Worst part is it is a 3rd party site.Maybe since they have increased their speeds they don't want people to take 4500 scheme

^^ It is not down for me. Just recharged my account with Rs 99 3G coupon.I might buy 4500 coupon if MTNL HSDPA speed increases to 7.2 Mbps.

is there any way i can start 4500 scheme by sending sms?like i recharge with INR 2200 two times and then send the SMS to activate 4500 scheme?I hope you guys know what the above recharges mean ;)

^^ 7.2 MBps will be a dream.. It won't happen this year for sure^ It wont work that way. Better try to do a E-Top up/TRS system

is there any way i can start 4500 scheme by sending sms?
like i recharge with INR 2200 two times and then send the SMS to activate 4500 scheme?

I hope you guys know what the above recharges mean ;)

MTNL mentions it as online recharge only. But you can try calling Gaikwad

MTNL mentions it as online recharge only. But you can try calling Gaikwad

No It's not only online.. They accept E-top up/TRS system as well

3G Data Coupons

New Prepaid Data Coupon (Promotional offer for 90 days w.e.f. 16/05/2011)
Data Plan MRP Data Validity(includes account validity also) Free data Data rates beyond free usage Talk Time Voice call Free Minutes(mtnl n/w) Video call Free Minutes(mtnl n/w) Free SMS(Local & National n/w)
3G 1650 Rs. 1650/- 30 days Unlimited N/A 96 p N/A N/A N/A
3G 4500/- Rs. 4500/- 180 days Unlimited N/A 98 p N/A N/A N/A
New data coupon will be available on E-Top up/TRS system and online Recharge only

Check this link http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/3gweb/tariff_3Gmobile.html

Back