MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,687
But,i have observed something....when i am on 202 series...i am getting good speeds.....

@sanke1

Is there any way to switch to the 202 series ?

Its a dynamic thing....you cannot pick particular series :)
only way is to keep conecting again and again until you get that ip....You can roam around your house connecting again and again... :P

That's all i can think of :/

Well, I just did that and it alternates btween59 & 120. :P
:P
Keep trying who knows,u might get lucky.... :D

Anyone using Micromax MMX352G 3G modem...??
Are you using MMX352 3G (7.2 mbps)?
I bought E1750c (7.2mbps) from Aircel Rep few weeks ago( unlocked and performing well).
He told me Aircel is introducing Micromax 3.6 & 7.2 mbps (of course locked) along with the 3 GB free data plan.
Airtel also recently introduced Micromax 352G after selling ZTE & Huawei data cards till recently.
I think Huawei 7.2 mbps modems are better. (E 173,E1750 etc)

Are you using MMX352 3G (7.2 mbps)?
I bought E1750c (7.2mbps) from Aircel Rep few weeks ago( unlocked and performing well).
He told me Aircel is introducing Micromax 3.6 & 7.2 mbps (of course locked) along with the 3 GB free data plan.
Airtel also recently introduced Micromax 352G after selling ZTE & Huawei data cards till recently.
I think Huawei 7.2 mbps modems are better. (E 173,E1750 etc)

Actually,my dad got that modem when he bought BSNL 3G..... :/
Why throw that off..... :/
that's why i am bound to use that modem.....Micromax 352G (7.2mbps)....got no choice....

Not sure about changing IP's...when in roaming of bsnl speeds just that perfect....constant 3.8 MBPS..
There is no official word on capping... I am getting constant speeds of 3.8 MBPS and max touching 4 mbps in chennai (roaming)... that is too on torrents...

see below downspeed in below image both in mobile parner and torrent client

Back