MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
ya know ...but wanted to know which is the option to choose..and what security change does it have ?

Hi all,

I am back after some time here...good evening friends...

i am in chennai now... its touching average 3.5 to 4 mbps...
Meanwhile somebody asked that where is onenessboy from ?
for them, I am basically from tirupathi..temple city... :)

below the speeds...

@onenessboy

wb :)

btw I wanted to knw is ur frnd still using the USB extension that he got I need to buy one too..I am thinking either 5m or 1.5m.

I am thinking 1.5m there will less signal loss which one shall I get it..with Amazon I will need to do fwrd shipping..

USB Extension Cable Type A & Type B 3.0 Version 1.8M | eBay

BEST NOISE FILTERED 1.5M USB 2.0 EXTENSION CABLE WIRE | eBay

2 Peices USB Extension Cable | eBay

Hi Anant,

He said..most of the times with it ..his signals are bit better..
What he reported is signal is slightly improved but speed improvement is bit very slight...and again complains about Tower capacity...
so.. One have to make judgement to buy cable depend on these factors...
No thumbrule proof about that useb cables' effect on speeds...

but you need to take a call on how far network speeds of towers...

ok...but I am unable to figure out which extension cable to buy which wont cause signal loss frm the above links. Actually I just want the USB modem on my desk as currently its under the table where the PC is.

ok...but I am unable to figure out which extension cable to buy which wont cause signal loss frm the above links. Actually I just want the USB modem on my desk as currently its under the table where the PC is.

Hi anant,

Earlier i was talking about usb cable which takes datacard completely into a open space (10 Meter one).
I am not sure..whether bringing up datacard to top of the desk will make difference ?

my friend who was using that was almost hanging that datacard outside window to open space.. (i think very bad idea if it easily accesible from neighbourhood house. :))

but before investing make sure how far impact of speed would be...

ya on laptop its still better which is on the table :P the 1.5m cable is fr 300 or less. But there r way too many varieties in them and dnt knw which one wont cause signal loss..

my friend who was using that was almost hanging that datacard outside window to open space.. (i think very bad idea if it easily accesible from neighbourhood house. :)

Hahaha :P

Back