MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
im face slow speed problem here gurgaon from 5 days , BUT SASTA MAAL HAI RO RO KER HI MILEGA

Volcano, that number works fine for me, hence my previous post. Anyway, i asked them about the data being reloaded and was told that it should happen automatically in most cases, and if it doesn't all you need to do is call mtnl and ask them to reload it.

well my network is crap then apparently.. :P

suxks though that MTNL is still doing nothing about their sealed network tower in the area...

This begs the question, why are you still hanging on to 3g ? :P

u already knw the ans to that :P 4500 recharge and a expensive modem what u expect just through it away... really really bad frm MTNL side for 8 months there network tower is down and they have put all the traffic of 2 big areas on one single tower...suxs! its like saying Andheri west and east only had one tower each ...Andehri East looses its only tower and MTNL says Andheri East will need to share tower with Andheri West now..Instead of increasing their towers in the area what they have done is has resulted in network congestion....

I'm getting slow speeds in Pune (roaming on BSNL) since the last 3-4 days and frequent disconnections. I use the Huawei umg1831 modem.

https://imgur.com/ExwY4

Here is the MDMA screenshot. I cant understand what these numbers mean. Is the connection any good?

Volcano, that number works fine for me, hence my previous post. Anyway, i asked them about the data being reloaded and was told that it should happen automatically in most cases, and if it doesn't all you need to do is call mtnl and ask them to reload it.
Thanks a lot....!!...Now i can download like Hell....!!
Anyways,i called even now from my mobile....it's busy....but when i called it from my landline....i got a connection...dunno why :/
They are saying that it is truly UL...still would like to see if it really happens :/

u guys selected network as home or public on mtnl 3g ? does it make any difference... ?

u guys selected network as home or public on mtnl 3g ? does it make any difference... ?

It won't by any way.. It's just a setting in windows and nowhere related with 3G or the internet speed

Back