MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
all of u check out ur speed test results box.. :P

----------

I did not get any validity date on my 3G..so mine should be valid till march 2012 then as I just recharged it today ... ?

all of u check out ur speed test results box.. :P

----------

I did not get any validity date on my 3G..so mine should be valid till march 2012 then as I just recharged it today ... ?

Since you recharged today, your validity is 180 days from today. Count them and mark it on your next year's calendar.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why MTNL does not show us data validity date? What's so secret about it? Some one should file a RTI for data validity.

MTNL's cousin BSNL also used to do the same.
I got a new 3G pre paid sim (6 months validity) and recharged Rs 4500 /6 months unlimited (in Jan 2011)at the BSNL CSC centre.So I know my data pack expiry date almost same as sim expiry date. (*123#).
The people handling the phone or even physical waste bodies sitting in the CSC could not log in to the system and say what is my plan and it's expiry!
CSC and phone help is just to listen to you.They dont know shit about your 3G.(for wireless 2G/3G I mean.They do solve wired ADSL broad band issues)
Only 2 days before expiry (July 10th 2011 or so),system sent me notice,"your internet pack expiring in 48 hours" or so like that.
I did Rs 203/500 mb recharge twice ( data recharge extends validity of the sim also correspondingly)and let the sim die.(Adios BSNL for now)
Not worth the hassle.:highly_amused:

If you think link-removed is a l33t tracker, you, my friend are a complete noob.

Wait, you did WHAT exactly with AJAX? I'd really like to know.

Ok, please explain how exactly you took the tracker down by just spoofing your upload? :s

Look, you got angry with the way you were treated, and you retaliated. I'm absolutely fine with that. But don't come here and brag about how you "took the site down with AJAX scripting", PLEASE :|

@kalpik
I'm not here to talk about hacking or stuff...i don't have to...I'm here to seek help and Help others...that's all.....
I'm a "N00B HACKER" anyway,why bother mate...In fact i dunno what hacking is...I'm sorry for the rumors that i started about me hacking...
MY SINCERE APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE....
I just wanted to share a experience with you guys...that's all...I wasn't the one making a big deal out of it... :/

----------

Anyway, back to some MTNL
Can anyone confirm the reissue of 800 GB please..??
because i'm like downloaded 50-60GB GB already :/ and it's not even a month...
I called the number x720 gave me...but it was busy all day...
If i call CC from my number they are patching me to BSNL's CC.. :|
If any1 can call MTNL and ask if they can give you another 800 GB after the first consumption...then it would be great..i would really appreciate it.. :)
Or any other information regarding that..so that i can confirm it by myself..!!

@sanke1
Do you have their e-mail...??

^Popcorn(forum member) once confirmed that post 800GB, it will be free still.. He confirmed post confirmation with MTNL engineer.Actually you no need to worry, as i have just left with 50GB to reach 800GB. You'll come to know then ;)

^Popcorn(forum member) once confirmed that post 800GB, it will be free still.. He confirmed post confirmation with MTNL engineer.

Actually you no need to worry, as i have just left with 50GB to reach 800GB. You'll come to know then ;)

Actually i'm using it in roaming..does that thing count..??
50 GB left...Man i'm sure wil be glad to know :D .....But as you are a native..just make a call to the CC and ask, will they give you another 800GB..??
You know just to be on the safer side..?? :/
And also let me know about it..?? :)

I am not having their email. But try digging through MTNL Mumbai's website.
Nope....They have got nothing...No e-mail.... :/
There's one landline.....which is busy....even now....must have hung up i guess.... :/
sanke1 please just call MTNL CC for me....just ask the CC a straight forward question....see if they are providing another 800 GB after FUP......It's a honest request...........Do me as a favour..... please man....

If there are no FUP's or limit....i can download like HELL...that's all....Please confirm it for me..anyone.....?? :(

Back