MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
Ok, speaking on topic, I'm again facing the corruptions in downloads. Can anyone on MTNL 3G download this file, and tell me what MD5 you get? link-removed - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Looks like site problem, that page is not opening for me at all.

Best way to test is download from some other site and check

AW.man..When will i be getting those speeds... :/
But,the worst part is when i get those speeds, 800GB will not be enough... :/

I had fun today...

Actually i saw a tracker site named thunderbytes.net

It's a free one,i registered and then people there started to abusing and mocking me..because i'm a INDIAN...i asked "why r u doing this"
and they blindly said "Because ur a Indian"...WTF is this....
Lost my Temper,took the whole site down in seconds...changed my upload stats to 270 TB

(Actually they had a policy that one who uploads more will get VIP pass stuff like that)...

And they thought...how one could possibly upload 270 TB in just 5 seconds....That's not it...I uploaded like 4000 TB...and Admin was shocked and asked me how did i do that,that's Impossible...

i said.."WE ARE INDIANS WE CAN F**K EVERYONE IN THE WORLD"

no wonder most private good trackers keep on putting whole of india ban, thanks for proving them right again. can't take some n00b bashing , get used internets.

I can alter any site's data.... :/
But..yeah that requires time.....i spend a whole night to do that...!!

Actually...Data is sent in packets... to and fro..from the tracker's website...yes there is encryption to it..but once you find in which part..things are hidden...then OUR MINDS WILL PLAY WITH IT....

I can alter any private tracker's or any website's data in like 4-5 hrs of work... :/

Except for Hotshots like Google,Yahoo etc...Because you might end up in Jai

oh really !! apparently you have not used any good sites then , try this funny shit there and they will melt down your cpu before you can say ' holy shit'.

any 14 yr old script kiddie can spoof data to a tracker , that is why they have anti leech scripts running on them, plus auto d'dos bots for any one stupid to try them, and yeah these bots send some 10gbps packets in a sec to your pc good luck surviving that.

2 bits of advices, get used some newbie bashing , everyone does it , 2nd do not give Indian users a bad name on trackers, it is just cause of some ppl like you that an entire country is banned from signing up.

am an Indian and can easily say Indians themselves are one of the most racists ppl you would come across.

no wonder most private good trackers keep on putting whole of india ban, thanks for proving them right again. can't take some n00b bashing , get used internets.

oh really !! apparently you have not used any good sites then , try this funny shit there and they will melt down your cpu before you can say ' holy shit'.

any 14 yr old script kiddie can spoof data to a tracker , that is why they have anti leech scripts running on them, plus auto d'dos bots for any one stupid to try them, and yeah these bots send some 10gbps packets in a sec to your pc good luck surviving that.

2 bits of advices, get used some newbie bashing , everyone does it , 2nd do not give Indian users a bad name on trackers, it is just cause of some ppl like you that an entire country is banned from signing up.

am an Indian and can easily say Indians themselves are one of the most racists ppl you would come across.

+1 internets to you sir.
You put forward a better argument than me.

this e-penis is a problem everywhere

I remember file hosting websites like link-removed and link-removed banning entire IP ranges of India (BSNL?) as there were too many lame hacking attempts from them.

@Volcano
The tone of your post was "..uhh they were racist so I hacked em' No big deal. Its second nature to me"
That was totally uncalled for, followed by bragging.
See how people are going against you here as well?

Back to wonderful MTNL 3G experience now

Speeds are stable and disconnections are lesser than yesterday
Download guns ready for iOS 5 Gold Master release tomorrow :)

i actually work from my parent's basement full time. :P

But you earn your living in basement. But what about those kiddies who play WoW and take a piss on forums when they are not playing? I am talking about them.

Apologies nevertheless.

For the past two days, I have been observing that during the evening the signal strength becomes very low; and full signal returns only at 12 in the night. Also, strangely during this time BSNL CellOne signals appear stronger.-67dbm at night-89 dbm during the evening at the same spot.Any reason as to why this could be happening ?

Alright just did the 4500 recharge today...officially in affair with MTNL for 6 Months now :D

@133tJust for the record...even trackers like link-removed don't run auto d'dos or anti-leech... :/i was not using a simple dos scripting.....it's a AJAX scripting....if you can do some "BIG SCRIPTING"...i would love to see some script of yours.. :)because i just do "14-year old JUNKIE" scripting...i admit it... :/And i didn't love to take them down....i did that because they were abusive with Indians....I won't tolerate this sh*t....I'm not a Gandhiji to take non-violence as the best way to treat.....I'm strictly VIOLENT....I'm good to people as long as they are good to me...That's my policy :/I have my own threshold to patience...When it's crossed by someone.i don't care if he is G-O-D....I always wanted to say some lines like these :P

@133t
Just for the record...even trackers like link-removed don't run auto d'dos or anti-leech... :/

If you think link-removed is a l33t tracker, you, my friend are a complete noob.
i was not using a simple dos scripting.....it's a AJAX scripting....if you can do some "BIG SCRIPTING"...i would love to see some script of yours.. :)
because i just do "14-year old JUNKIE" scripting...i admit it... :/
Wait, you did WHAT exactly with AJAX? I'd really like to know.
And i didn't love to take them down....i did that because they were abusive with Indians....I won't tolerate this sh*t....I'm not a Gandhiji to take non-violence as the best way to treat.....I'm strictly VIOLENT....I'm good to people as long as they are good to me...That's my policy :/
I have my own threshold to patience...When it's crossed by someone.i don't care if he is G-O-D....
Ok, please explain how exactly you took the tracker down by just spoofing your upload? :s

Look, you got angry with the way you were treated, and you retaliated. I'm absolutely fine with that. But don't come here and brag about how you "took the site down with AJAX scripting", PLEASE :|

Back