MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
Sorry if this is a noobish question but how could you upload that much?
NOTE:- PLEASE DO NOT TRY AT HOME...IT IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL....TO HACK ANYONE'S SITE...
I can alter any site's data.... :/
But..yeah that requires time.....i spend a whole night to do that...!!

Actually...Data is sent in packets... to and fro..from the tracker's website...yes there is encryption to it..but once you find in which part..things are hidden...then OUR MINDS WILL PLAY WITH IT.... :)

I can alter any private tracker's or any website's data in like 4-5 hrs of work... :/

Except for Hotshots like Google,Yahoo etc...Because you might end up in Jail :)

He hacked it as he said in his post.Volcano bhai!! Why go to some dodgy sites which care shit? It's not a race to see who's got the biggest e-penis. Most of those members are low life and live in momma's basement. They do it due to sheer low self esteem. Always use free trackers if you want anything. Plenty of websites let you search. You know you want to use them ;)Use filesharing websites. Even better. No flaming, no hacking. Just pure leeching :)

He hacked it as he said in his post.

Volcano bhai!! Why go to some dodgy sites which care shit? It's not a race to see who's got the biggest e-penis. They do it due to sheer low self esteem. Always use free trackers if you want anything. Plenty of websites let you search. Actually avoid using torrents all together.

They were F**king annoying me....I was like about to throw my computer off....
If any of'em even meets me in real...They will be Ripped apart....and would be torn into pieces....
Does every fuc*ing foreigner thinks about us like that..??
Atleast now they know the power of indians...what indian people are capable of....!!

Does every fuc*ing foreigner thinks about us like that..??

Yes they do :(
.........and why won't they?

With no proper hygiene, infrastructure and only corruption everywhere, it's easy to stereotype Indians.
I have lived in Europe for 5-6 years. Travelled to most big cities. Everyone though appearing friendly at first, always look down upon Indians. Hard truth

(Ofcourse there will be some exceptions)

Indians may not be ahead in terms of physical fitness, cleanliness, anything, but we have better brains than anyone on this planet.
But unless we make good use of the brains, we will continue to be laughed at.

NOTE:- PLEASE DO NOT TRY AT HOME...IT IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL....TO HACK ANYONE'S SITE...
I can alter any site's data.... :/
But..yeah that requires time.....i spend a whole night to do that...!!

Actually...Data is sent in packets... to and fro..from the tracker's website...yes there is encryption to it..but once you find in which part..things are hidden...then OUR MINDS WILL PLAY WITH IT.... :)

I can alter any private tracker's or any website's data in like 4-5 hrs of work... :/

Except for Hotshots like Google,Yahoo etc...Because you might end up in Jail :)
That's awesome, I wish I was you. ;)

Hacking torrent site is no big deal. Its not hacking THE site, its just a work around.Torrents work like this:1) A and B are peers.2) A and B both are using same tracker3) A sends say 500MB to B, so B reports to tracker that A sent me 500MB4) Tracker ASSUMES honesty by B and adds 500MB to upload statistics of ANow here is fun part. If you run two torrent clients A and B. You own both. So you can modify code of B to send fake information to tracker.Once done its easy. Tracker assumes B is honest and credits that much UPLOAD to A's account. Actually u dont need 2 torrents clients as well, I just said it to simplify the explanation.

Hacking torrent site is no big deal. Its not hacking THE site, its just a work around.

Torrents work like this:
1) A and B are peers.
2) A and B both are using same tracker
3) A sends say 500MB to B, so B reports to tracker that A sent me 500MB
4) Tracker ASSUMES honesty by B and adds 500MB to upload statistics of A

Now here is fun part. If you run two torrent clients A and B. You own both. So you can modify code of B to send fake information to tracker.

Once done its easy. Tracker assumes B is honest and credits that much UPLOAD to A's account. Actually u dont need 2 torrents clients as well, I just said it to simplify the explanation.

Actually....You don't have to use any clients or anything....
A good programmer can do all this stuff in a single BAT file...
I took the whole site...not one single tracker... :/
And i'm talking about my connection with the WHOLE SITE....not any peer to another peer :/

But still nice technique....that can be used in some things...i just got an idea... thanks :)

That's not my point Anyway....
Do all Foreigners underestimate like this...??

----------

Yes they do :(
.........and why won't they?

With no proper hygiene, infrastructure and only corruption everywhere, it's easy to stereotype Indians.
I have lived in Europe for 5-6 years. Travelled to most big cities. Everyone though appearing friendly at first, always look down upon Indians. Hard truth

(Ofcourse there will be some exceptions)

Indians may not be ahead in terms of physical fitness, cleanliness, anything, but we have better brains than anyone on this planet.
But unless we make good use of the brains, we will continue to be laughed at.

It's sad people think in this crooked way....

----------

That's awesome, I wish I was you. ;)
Dude...Hacking is not awesome...it might sound...but it's not..believe me... :)

Most of those members are low life and live in momma's basement. They do it due to sheer low self esteem. Always use free trackers if you want anything

admin works frm his basement smtimes :P u have been watching too many movies lately on ur mtnl 3G lol :D

hehe I know :) nice to have u here to protect the interest of ppl working frm their basement :P

Back