MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
well i am not exactly proud to be working from the basement of my parent's house. but it does help me save a lot of money that would be wasted otherwise. :P

well its just floor lower than the ground floor lol..if u move one floor up will u feel more proud :D :P

----------

btw u might get better mobile signals though :P

I am sorry, but I disagree. I have mine experience(quite shorter than yours+my friends experience). People in Europe are mostly broad minded. They are friendly, but all depends upon one's(Indian) personality/activities. I have observed the positive examples. In some other cases, Indians behaved low in social etiquette, hence were not respected. This occurs mostly with the Indians who live in closed Indian group.

I will agree more with you, if you talking about UK.

Yes they do :(
.........and why won't they?

With no proper hygiene, infrastructure and only corruption everywhere, it's easy to stereotype Indians.
I have lived in Europe for 5-6 years. Travelled to most big cities. Everyone though appearing friendly at first, always look down upon Indians. Hard truth

(Ofcourse there will be some exceptions)

Indians may not be ahead in terms of physical fitness, cleanliness, anything, but we have better brains than anyone on this planet.
But unless we make good use of the brains, we will continue to be laughed at.

Ok, speaking on topic, I'm again facing the corruptions in downloads. Can anyone on MTNL 3G download this file, and tell me what MD5 you get? link-removed - The leading online storage and file delivery service

i actually work from my parent's basement full time. :P

I wish I had a basement like yours :)

Ok, speaking on topic, I'm again facing the corruptions in downloads. Can anyone on MTNL 3G download this file, and tell me what MD5 you get? link-removed - The leading online storage and file delivery service

its fine here sm othere prblem though with my 3g which does nt go away

----------

@wecaz

hey wb :)

i dnt think my prblem is gn yet signal dropped frm -85dbi to -99dbi connection became powerless but still did nt auto reconnect nd app kept saying chill lol

@wecaz

hey wb :)

i dnt think my prblem is gn yet signal dropped frm -85dbi to -99dbi connection became powerless but still did nt auto reconnect nd app kept saying chill lol

App.. does nothing but pings www google com. If you are still connected and able to ping, it assumes that internet is working. You should verify this by pinging manually.

I have another problem since 2 days, my dial-up connection hangs and shows connected, I can't disconnect it manually. On the other hand, MDMA correctly says it is disconnected.

Man, this file corruption thing is killing me! Can't download ROMs for my phone in the evening :| The weird part is that it seems to be fine in the morning!

App.. does nothing but pings www google com. If you are still connected and able to ping, it assumes that internet is working. You should verify this by pinging manually.

I have another problem since 2 days, my dial-up connection hangs and shows connected, I can't disconnect it manually. On the other hand, MDMA correctly says it is disconnected.
I was able to do a speed test at those crappy speeds it was 680ms pings...and was unsuccessful to do the dwn and upld speed tests...I forgot to do the ping test here..

but seems its gonna be a month and I am still stuck with it..

sad to hear even u got diff nasty problen...like mine

Back