MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
^^ Ok yes, the funny thing is, I can extract the corrupt files too :| Just the MD5s don't match.. And I almost bricked my phone due to flashing a corrupted zip.

If you are downloading over TCP connection then there is no possbility of corrupted file, unless source file itself is corrupted or there is MAN-IN-MIDDLE attack,

If you are downloading over TCP connection then there is no possbility of corrupted file, unless source file itself is corrupted or there is MAN-IN-MIDDLE attack,
Well, I think MTNL is the man in the middle :P

TBH never faced corruption problem ever on MTNL
Can anyone of you please just download a 30-40 MB file in the evening, and check if it's MD5 matches? (Ofcourse only download files who's correct MD5 you already know :P)

Can anyone answer my question? Is onenessboy from Delhi or from Mumbai?

He's not from mumbai... thats for sure

AW.man..When will i be getting those speeds... :/But,the worst part is when i get those speeds, 800GB will not be enough... :/I had fun today...Actually i saw a tracker site named thunderbytes.netIt's a free one,i registered and then people there started to abusing and mocking me..because i'm a INDIAN...i asked "why r u doing this"and they blindly said "Because ur a Indian"...WTF is this....Lost my Temper,took the whole site down in seconds...changed my upload stats to 270 TB (Actually they had a policy that one who uploads more will get VIP pass stuff like that)...And they thought...how one could possibly upload 270 TB in just 5 seconds....That's not it...I uploaded like 4000 TB...and Admin was shocked and asked me how did i do that,that's Impossible...i said.."WE ARE INDIANS WE CAN F**K EVERYONE IN THE WORLD"

Back