MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
First of all, speeds are a non issue with MTNL at the moment. (Except Anant Del :P)
The only problem everyone is facing is random disconnections every 2-3 hrs.

"I am fine with 1kb download limit." ISP's love these type of responses from customers. It only feeds to their evil greed.
For you, every other 3G provider is fine except MTNL.

For me, I will continue using MTNL 3G with 800 GB till suitable alternative (**cough Hayai cough**) becomes available. Then I will swiftly kick MTNL in rear and move on.

To be honest,i liked your coughing and kicking thing...i dunno why....Huh..well what ya know... that is one heck of a good plan
But Anyways...Is this truly UL..i mean,im afraid i'l be consuming 800 GB in a flash.... :/
Can u ask the Customer care for me if it is truly UL(if i consume 800 GB in roaming,will i get another 800 GB)...because if i call CC from here,they are patching me to BSNL's CC :P
because they both have same CC Nos....LOL

^^ Have you tried emailing their support?

Yea...i did think about it...But i don't think its more reliable than calling directly to CC... :/Please its just a call to MTNL CC...Just ask them if you consume 800 GB then will they be given another 800 GB...Its a kind request..please do it for me...i don't have anyone to ask... :/

I doubt Hayai will give u 800GB (with additional 800GB free!) for 4500Rs with 6 months validity.Actually I think 4500 includes tax so actual price is abt 4000Rs!

I doubt Hayai will give u 800GB (with additional 800GB free!) for 4500Rs with 6 months validity.

Actually I think 4500 includes tax so actual price is abt 4000Rs!

What..!!..Wait a second...I'm not talking about Hayai....i'm talking about MTNL 3G...LOL
@sanke1
Did u think of Hayai as well..??

I almost used up my 800 gb (just 100 GB left) in 3 months... Fingers crossed now

(Except Anant Del :P)

add logicool and wecaz also into that exception :P (both from Delhi :D )

----------

yup after Hayai dont need MTNL but Hayai will be taking atleast 2yrs before they are full operational in Delhi ncr I think...their 20MBps for 200 GB for 1300-1400 is pretty cool :P

My reply was in response to sanke1 who expects Hayai as an alternative to 800GB MTNL 3G

I almost used up my 800 gb (just 100 GB left) in 3 months... Fingers crossed now
Yea me too.I'll be over 800 GB in no time :/
Can you call the CC and ask them whether we will be getting another 800 GB after consumption of the initial....??

----------

My reply was in response to sanke1 who expects Hayai as an alternative to 800GB MTNL 3G
My bad... :)

Back