MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
As i mentioned earlier....that 30gb dowload in 36 hours are from following reasons:* There were 100 of seeders and peers * My MTNL speeds were 3 --5 MBPS constant...(earlier i posted some of screenshots of my mobile partner while downloading torrent...in this thread)* I used auto dailup method to avoid disconnection instead of mobile parter or mdma. (so didnt faced any disconnection issue)* morever bsnl tower near by home is 7.2Mbps capable...I am not claiming anyway my 3g is best ..:( just wanted to share information).. and I wish all who bought MTNL jadoo should experinece highest speeds..without any issues..

You are not saying ur 3G is best.. but I am telling u.. your 3g is best!! :D

I said..they are going to upgrade...very soon... I am not sure whether it testing or permananet..came to know from through employess..if thats true everybody would be happy...

Hmmm .....maybe 14 mbps for sure, but i don’t think 21mbps is on the cards ....back in feb, speedtest.net results were showing more than 7.2mbps ( i think they were testing at that time) but my downloading speed never crossed 900kBps i.e. 7.2mbps...
Speed test results of feb, 2011

I’m not using bsnl 3g now, right now only airtel 3g and Vodafone 3g....

Assigned profile in MDMA always showed 14mbps down link (umg1831) but i never got more than 7.2mbps

MTNL Mumbai claims their 3G network to be most advanced. But they are most backwards when it comes to speed. (Or downright lazy sods) :D

Count Delhi in with Mumbai too...and in some areas such as mine there is not even a tower :P

dose delhi has 4500 unlimited scheme . because its not showing on their webside .

dose delhi has 4500 unlimited scheme . because its not showing on their webside .

Check under 3G datacards Unlimited Plans. Moreover "The Promotional offer of UNLIMITED Data Plans in 3G Postpaid & Prepaid has been regularized."

Hi mtnl not provided the speed what they advertised to us only 1.2mb/s at day time and after night its drop to 128 kb/s to 256 kb/s my area is near s.n. I dont know what problem faced by mtnl but its totally suck is our area

Hi
mtnl not provided the speed what they advertised to us
only 1.2mb/s at day time and after night its drop to 128 kb/s to 256 kb/s
my area is near s.n.
I dont know what problem faced by mtnl but its totally suck is our area

Can depend on a variety of factors.

As I earlier said, for those who asked the proof below. Here speeds that touching 8 mbps...follow the below screenshots...

Back