MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
In Delhi do have any service provider giving...7.2MBps speeds...

LOL....!!
I wish my BSNL here had 21.6Mbps.... :D

I think most of us would be pretty happy with a 3MBps connection here in Delhi and MUmbai :P

Reliance 3G supposed to be the best. In south we dont have Reliance.
But it all depends on the signal you get where you sit most of the time.
Airtel & vodafone gives 7.2mbps here.
Aircel has a super pro pack which gives up to 7.2 mbps.they say Docomo also not bad.
Get prepaid sims of all + small 3G recharge pack and check it out one by one.:OK:

Reliance 3G supposed to be the best. In south we dont have Reliance.
But it all depends on the signal you get where you sit most of the time.
Airtel & vodafone gives 7.2mbps here.
Aircel has a super pro pack which gives up to 7.2 mbps.they say Docomo also not bad.
Get prepaid sims of all + small 3G recharge pack and check it out one by one.:OK:

All these evil companies are providing bullshit data plans at more than acceptable rates.
I rather Pay 1650 per month for 200GB data @ 2.20 Mbps than pay the same amount for 5GB data @ 3-21 Mbps

All these evil companies are providing bullshit data plans at more than acceptable rates.
I rather Pay 1650 per month for 200GB data @ 2.20 Mbps than pay the same amount for 5GB data @ 3-21 Mbps

All private 3G players cartel have already priced 3G data @ Rs 1250 for 10 GB (if on a discount) otherwise Rs 1250-5GB.

Those who are living in cities (other than Mumbai/delhi) have to live with that as BSNL already matched their 3G rates close to private players. Higher quality private 3G better than almost same price spotty BSNL 3G!

MTNL is the only operator providing 1650/month unlimited or Rs 4500/6 months unlimited.
When they say "unlimited" ,you need to live with whatever speed/consistency they provide.
we learnt it bitterly at first hand. BSNL capped speed for most subscribers of "6 months/unlimited " to 1 mbps.
It is a matter of time MTNL will also resort to tactics employed by BSNL.(by the way Iam working on a MTNL sim too!:Boy Write:)

My need is below 15 Gb. so I can live with non messy mobile 3G at higher speed.

If some one wants 200 GB download, only possible in slower unlimited ADSL/cable broad band and keep "higher speed" mobile USB broadband for essential work.
https://www.speedtest.net

All private 3G players cartel have already priced 3G data @ Rs 1250 for 10 GB (if on a discount) otherwise Rs 1250-5GB.

Those who are living in cities (other than Mumbai/delhi) have to live with that as BSNL already matched their 3G rates close to private players. Higher quality private 3G better than almost same price spotty BSNL 3G!

MTNL is the only operator providing 1650/month unlimited or Rs 4500/6 months unlimited.
When they say "unlimited" ,you need to live with whatever speed/consistency they provide.
we learnt it bitterly at first hand. BSNL capped speed for most subscribers of "6 months/unlimited " to 1 mbps.
It is a matter of time MTNL will also resort to tactics employed by BSNL.(by the way Iam working on a MTNL sim too!:Boy Write:)

If some one wants 200 GB download, only possible in slower unlimited ADSL/cable broad band and keep "higher speed" mobile USB broadband for essential work.

Naaaa.. :/
I'm pretty much getting everything i need right now.....
Getting 5-6Mbps......with unlimited...at 4500rs. 6 months validity
downloaded like about 30-40GB in 4 days....im kinda happy right now....

First of all, speeds are a non issue with MTNL at the moment. (Except Anant Del :P)
The only problem everyone is facing is random disconnections every 2-3 hrs.

"I am fine with 1kb download limit." ISP's love these type of responses from customers. It only feeds to their evil greed.
For you, every other 3G provider is fine except MTNL.

For me, I will continue using MTNL 3G with 800 GB till suitable alternative (**cough Hayai cough**) becomes available. Then I will swiftly kick MTNL in rear and move on.

Back