MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
yup speeds look like are getting capped in Delhi too on MTNL not going more than 1MBps...dwn speeds of 98KB/sec only...suxs!

Hmm.. I'm getting > 2.5mbps throughout the day!

Hmm.. I'm getting > 2.5mbps throughout the day!

Just finished a torrent downloading about 32 GB (Non stop download)
MY MTNL jadoo did world record (might be) downloaded 32 gB in 36 hours time without any disconnections and...with constant speeds of 4 to 5 MBPS :)

Note: this torrent download completely done on BSNL Roaming...

I am currently back to my native templecity tirupathi, its touching 8 MBPS......:) hurrayh...here they are upgrading to 21 MPbs towers soon...

Just finished a torrent downloading about 32 GB (Non stop download)
MY MTNL jadoo did world record (might be) downloaded 32 gB in 36 hours time without any disconnections and...with constant speeds of 4 to 5 MBPS :)

Note: this torrent download completely done on BSNL Roaming...

I am currently back to my native templecity tirupathi, its touching 8 MBPS......:) hurrayh...here they are upgrading to 21 MPbs towers soon...

What happened to your FUP...?? Is it Automatic....Is it truly UL for Roaming users...??...have you crossed 836 GB...??
Can you post a screen shot for 8 mbps connection...?? :/

Someone had already crossed 800GB limit and got another 800GB on request!

Are you sure you are in India and using MTNL SIM? :D
who knows lol...
im touching 5-6 MBPS easily here....

----------

Someone had already crossed 800GB limit and got another 800GB on request!
He got it on request....Not automatically right...???

Are you sure you are in India and using MTNL SIM? :D

Believe me amish...i am in india.. as name suggest.. it doing Jadoo of speeds on roaming...
it purely on capacity of towers....

bsnl 3g in tirupathi 21 mbps? Even hyd doesn't have 14 mbps...currently running on 7.2mbps enabled towers..but bsnl 1503 IVRS said speeds upto 14mbps

What happened to your FUP...?? Is it Automatic....Is it truly UL for Roaming users...??...have you crossed 836 GB...??
Can you post a screen shot for 8 mbps connection...?? :/

Hi volcano,

I bought this recently still so much available...so..let see after finishing FUP

----------

bsnl 3g in tirupathi 21 mbps? Even hyd doesn't have 14 mbps...currently running on 7.2mbps enabled towers..but bsnl 1503 IVRS said speeds upto 14mbps

Hi dheeraj, I said..they are going to upgrade...very soon... I am not sure whether it testing or permananet..came to know from through employess..if thats true everybody would be happy...

Hi volcano,

I bought this recently still so much available...so..let see after finishing FUP

----------

Hi dheeraj, I said..they are going to upgrade...very soon... I am not sure whether it testing or permananet..came to know from through employess..if thats true everybody would be happy...

i don't think MTNL 3G native users would be happy to hear this :D

How much have you used it by the way...??

Back