MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,703
@ulyssesJus get a MTNL sim activated with HSDPA.....Insert in one of your data card(Modem)......Use APN as gprsppsmum for Mumbai SIM....and i dunno about delhi SIM....And do a special recharge of 4500rs. online in Paytm....And there you go you will be activated with UL data pack in your SIM...I think the right FRC is 91rs. in Mumbai....which is a combo FRC....91 rs. talktime 250 MB free usage with it...and 250 free SMS...

see friends.. no confusion at all...data card purschase is not compulsory ...if you have it on your own buying from some outside market...now just buy a MTNLG 3g Jeevasathi or Jadoo sim. (when i bought it is 100 ) but now its 0 Rs ( i mean zero rupees)..you need checkout from MTNL fracnhisee or sancharhaat..franchisee always sell you 100 rs or 500 rs sim.. just insist for 100 rs sim if you are buying from franchisee...and now FRC...there are new FRC's introduced by Delhi MTNL ( you can visit mtnl delhi website) for different option...92 is crrently lowest...(earlier it was 49)...Not sure what your new sim category (old one or new one it depends).. if you buy 100 rs sim card then if you do 92 recharge then u will get 60 rs talktime...and eanabled for life time 3g... or if you buy 0 rs sim card no talk values comes with starter kit..then you need to go for any FRC mentioned for new 3g connections...once these steps done you are ready for unlimited recharge...you can consider paytm.com or rechargeguru.com for online recharges ofr 4500 plans.....

Thanks Volcano619 for the input.
Though I visit Mumbai once in a whie ,I will get it from Delhi thro my brother. I see you are using MTNL in Pune now and browsing with out any deductions.
Thanks

----------

Onenessboy
Thanks for your detailed reply.
I will ask my brother to to go to sancharhut.(free sim+ HSPDA activation charge+ FRC 92 -(jadoo per second)-life time validity)
If he has no time then get 3G sim from MTNL franchisee -"3G-Jadoo" (Franchisee can sell HSPDA activated sim?) sim not more than Rs 100 +and FRC rs 92 (life time). After getting the sim in my hand,shall use Paytm for a small recharge-check speed-Any deduction from main balance ?and then go ahead with rs 4500 !:mean:
Thanks for your detailed info.

^^ Any one here can get me one MTNL sim card i am dying for it.I may pay you extra cost if needed.
i know you might be desperate to get a MTNL sim.....but for security concerns...one will avoid these kinda situations... :/
see if there are any friends/relatives present in mumbai/delhi.......

Its hard to trust anybody......(not being rude)

I was in the same situation as you are now... :)

^^ hmm no friends/relatives in Delhi trying for MTNL sim from one month not getting at all :(

Your Huawei E353 kind of settled now and giving you ateast 1-1.5 mbps minimum? If you get 2-3 mbps most of the time from MTNL ,you should be happy!
What is the maximum you get in early morning or non peak hour? I think true potential of E353 can be seen in Reliance/Airtel/Voda may be!

well my speed test results are pretty much pretty bad on E353 most of the time..pings go to 400 ms or more...speed smtimes its 2MBps but most of the times it will just .50 or .29...

in delhi have speed problem they limit the speed upto 1.2mbswhen i call to costumer care they say ur stick is faulty (its working very good with other operator sim reliance upto 6mb and airtel upto 5.5mb) or say server is weak .. having ur tower problem we shorted sooon......and now night speed is upto 40kbs( between 256-512) they say haveing traffic load ........... but i think its not true.. its not one day fault. i think some other operator forced mtnl people to do that because in moring every thing is good(upto 1.2mb only not 3.6mbs)..... what i do i dont know....

in delhi have speed problem
they limit the speed upto 1.2mbs
when i call to costumer care they say ur stick is faulty (its working very good with other operator sim reliance upto 6mb and airtel upto 5.5mb) or say server is weak .. having ur tower problem we shorted sooon......
and now night speed is upto 40kbs( between 256-512) they say haveing traffic load ........... but i think its not true.. its not one day fault. i think some other operator forced mtnl people to do that because in moring every thing is good(upto 1.2mb only not 3.6mbs)..... what i do i dont know....

dont know sure but after 2am i get 2.6 to 3 mbps but after morning i get 0.80 to 1.2mbps . mtnl kiyun liya maine?

dont know sure but after 2am i get 2.6 to 3 mbps but after morning i get 0.80 to 1.2mbps . mtnl kiyun liya maine?

Even in MTNL roaming (bsnl) yes in non peak hours..like early morning 3 to 5 am...the speeds are awesome touching the max of 5 mbps.. and once after 7 or 8 am then it will hanging around 3 to 4 mbps....

Back