MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,699
Similar information is also available at MTNL Delhi portal. Here is the link 3G Datacard Tariff

It is written that "No extra data roaming charges", which means data charges will be the same while in roaming because there are no extra data roaming charges.

It also mentions "Data charges of 1p/10KB will be deducted after the free data usage from your main account."

see the main problem..most people are confusing about link which says.. ROAMING IS charged.. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE. because they are looking that in wrong page..
3G Prepaid in this page this is for normal 3g sim. on which you dont have any intnert plan. and if you browse u will charged ..

but for datacard.. there is no roaming ..right page is below.. (i marked with round in below picture see)

today here in gurgaon i have very low speed since morning
https://www.speedtest.net

^i am using auto dialup method buddy and it keeps disconnecting every 5 sec or so while downloading... onlying limiting the speed helps

Similar information is also available at MTNL Delhi portal. Here is the link 3G Datacard Tariff

It is written that "No extra data roaming charges", which means data charges will be the same while in roaming because there are no extra data roaming charges.

It also mentions "Data charges of 1p/10KB will be deducted after the free data usage from your main account."

Hi ,

what ever your understanding.. extra does not mean addition to extra....

THERE IS NO ROAMING CHARGES... i dont have any deduction from main balance...
Now its up to you..how you understand..

I just provided, and i am using in roaming with out any deductions.. any way i am not arguing.. so.. it s up to your understanding..friends..

^i am using auto dialup method buddy and it keeps disconnecting every 5 sec or so while downloading... onlying limiting the speed helps
No disconnections for me....
disconnects only after about 6-8 GB....using software called ReConnect.....Works excellent no problem....

----------

Hi ,

what ever your understanding.. extra does not mean addition to extra....

THERE IS NO ROAMING CHARGES... i dont have any deduction from main balance...
Now its up to you..how you understand..

no deductions for me.....using it smoothly....There's no thing called roaming deduction in BSNL network...dunno about other networks.....downloaded 15 GB today without deduction....

@onesboy
jus one thing....i asked you about the FUP...does 836 GB gets reloaded automatically in our account.....or we have to call customer care to make them reload...??
I just provided, and i am using in roaming with out any deductions.. any way i am not arguing.. so.. it s up to your understanding..friends..

^ i do use the same dude
But you are on Home network i guess.......that might be the cause.... :/
i'm on BSNL roaming .... :)

Hi volacno,I just replied your message..(visitors message) :) already...after 836 gb we will get 836 gb..even though i have not finished..will finish soon.. but if you some latest thread here..one of our members said..they raised a complaint..then they re enabled it....let see whether.. they are going to do it automatically or...not..we need to see what happens in roaming users .....let see.. otherwise no other go..just complain :)

Hi volacno,

I just replied your message..(visitors message) :) already...

after 836 gb we will get 836 gb..even though i have not finished..will finish soon.. but if you some latest thread here..
one of our members said..they raised a complaint..then they re enabled it....
let see whether.. they are going to do it automatically or...not..
we need to see what happens in roaming users .....let see.. otherwise no other go..just complain :)

if anything happens....keep me posted...lol.. :D
we should start a new group in this forum i guess MTNL 3G(BSNL Roaming) :P

Onenessboy
Thanks for clarification and MTNL page image with relevant info. One small doubt though,do you mean this " no roaming charges" applies only to people who buy MTNL data card+ associated sim or Can we buy just data sim itself with out the data card? I know there are differnt FRC's in 3G ( validity 6 months,1 year ,permanent etc)
Right now I have 2 data cards ( voda 3570z (3.6) and Huawei E1750c (7.2). If I can get the sim only ( what is the right FRC) + rs 4500 (6 months unlimited pack) -I should be ok right? :struggle:
https://www.speedtest.net

----------

wecaz
Thanks for the link.will explore seriously about MTNL sim.

Back