MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,605
They do charge Rs. 400 for HSDPA activation but I have been Trump customer since 2003. I had paid Rs. 300 for 3G activation a year ago. So as a goodwill gesture, they activated HSDPA for free.

@sanke1: Are you sure 1503 CC ladies will understand what HSDPA mean? :grin:Just kidding. By the way nowadays the 3G internet connectivity keeps disconnecting every 5-10 minutes especially in the evening. Either I have to redial the dialler or restart the phone. Its quite annoying! :madness:

MTNL ladies do not understand... after lot of argument with them once... they asked lot of other ladies... ofcourse who is sitting besides her.. and came to a conclusion that HSDPA is only in data card...

When you tell them that you are going to put your sim in a data card, they will understand.Disconnections are too many these days on HSDPA and 3G network. If I rotate my phone 90 degrees, 3G symbol on my iPhone becomes E (EDGE) and then changes to circle (GPRS)Having very poor experience since a month. Not that it was very good before though :PI have to literally pray that 3G will work

3g of mtnl has lot of network problems.you can tweet @mtnlmobile and your problem , their so called tech team will be better than those ladies...

wrote this email to their twitter call center.... [email protected]

Dear Sir,
Can you activate HSDPA on my mobile xxxxxxxxxx
Regards,
xxx

Email address: [email protected] & [email protected]

Dear Sir,
Can you activate HSDPA on my mobile xxxxxxxxxx.

SMS ACT HSDPA to 444 does not work.
The whole process to activate is mentioned on your website, But the SMS does not work and call centers do not know the meaning of HSDPA.
http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/3gweb/tariff.html

Please call me on xxxxxxxxxx if you want to speak to me. I want to buy Rs. 1650 data plan if the speeds are HSDPA 3.6mbps. If you are going to give 3G speeds of 384kbps on Rs. 1650 data coupon, its not worth the price and speed.

Regards,

Back