MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,606
So, I need to enable PM capabilities on what accounts? (too lazy to go through the thread).

So, I need to enable PM capabilities on what accounts? (too lazy to go through the thread).

Mine.. id is sbhas2k

to verify if the hsdpa is active:send the sms to 444 - ENQFREEinstantly you will get an sms saying that details will be sent in some time.then after 1 hour you will get sms with the promotional data remaining on yr sim.if you get this sms than hsdpa is activated.

HELLO EVERYONE.thanks to this thread i have finally managed to activate hsdpa on my iPhone 4. infact before this thread i didnt even know that the hsdpa option existed on mtnl. my speed on 3g was always 0.25 Mbps. managed to call up mr gaikwad and he activated it for me. i managed to get it activated and the speed for just some time was 2 mbps but since the last 2 days the speed does not increase beyond 0.2 mbps :(this is getting me very frustrated and i am beggining to wonder if the apn , usernames and passwords is correcti am from mumbai circle and the mtnl hsdpa PREPAID settings are as follows :-APN ; gprsppsmumusername : mtnlpassword : mtnl123what other reason could there be for this sudden drop in performance ? i am sure hsdpa is activated because 499 was cut from my balance but the speed is just horrible for me in mumbai

It's same here. I get 1.5-2.2 Mbps speed at late nights n early morning. Otherwise it's below .5 Mbps. I also got HSDPA activated through the procedure taught by popcorn only 2 days back.

Since las few weeks, HSDPA speeds during day does not exceed 0.2 Mbps. During mid night, it goes to 2.20 Mbps.3G APN for Mumbai is APN : gprsppsmumusername : ****Leave Blank****password : ****Leave Blank****

Back