MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,633
unlimited on postpaid or prepaid? even mumbai postpaid is offering unlimited...

the disconnections are now at 1-1.19gb instead of the previous 2gb

Yeah but i only hope they don't lower it even further cause if they did then there would not be much of a difference between that and the problem that was between 1st and 13th december :(

hi there i have crosschecked the settings. i have used mtnl 3g at sae place for past 6 mnths , but something just happened suddenly last week. mtnl cc says the connection is fine fro their end.with gprsppsdel and mtnl.net too , the net is not getting connected

my 3g data card diagniostic displayscs network registeredps network not registeredps network attachment detached

So my (previously) ul 2500 plan expires on 27th this month.i would also want to know the details of it to confirm the expiry date.I could have used USSD if the sim was in a cellphone but unfortunately mine is inside a 3g modem and it supports neither USSD or calling.Only thing present is an sms facility.So is there any way i can find out thru mssging( and besides putting the sim in a phone and finding out from there, which can be a real drag :D)?If it were a phone i know u would dial *446# to know about ur data plans but not where my sim is...

hi there i have crosschecked the settings. i have used mtnl 3g at sae place for past 6 mnths , but something just happened suddenly last week. mtnl cc says the connection is fine fro their end.
with gprsppsdel and mtnl.net too , the net is not getting connected

create a dialup connection through network and sharing centre. then connect through that dialup connection and let us know what is the error you are getting...

if its either 628/720 then its your subscription issue the mtnl server team would need to change your port settings...

So my (previously) ul 2500 plan expires on 27th this month.i would also want to know the details of it to confirm the expiry date.I could have used USSD if the sim was in a cellphone but unfortunately mine is inside a 3g modem and it supports neither USSD or calling.Only thing present is an sms facility.So is there any way i can find out thru mssging( and besides putting the sim in a phone and finding out from there, which can be a real drag :D)?If it were a phone i know u would dial *446# to know about ur data plans but not where my sim is...

put the number onto a phone and cannot dial? or check out when was the recharge done?

put the number onto a phone and cannot dial? or check out when was the recharge done?

You mean to enter my 3g sim phone no. on another phone to find out?How to do that?Also i do know when the recharge was done.So,in my case, i estimated 60 days from recharge date would come to 27th december when my plan expires.But now since mtnl has put a data cap on their 2500 plan, i would want to keep checking my usage periodically and thats what i mean when i say its inconvenient to just take it out and put it into a mobile phone to check everytime.But i do have some balance on the sim.Also i looked up mtnl's website but as great as they are :), they haven't put up anything regarding this..so thats why i'm asking here.

You mean to enter my 3g sim phone no. on another phone to find out?How to do that?Also i do know when the recharge was done.So,in my case, i estimated 60 days from recharge date would come to 27th december when my plan expires.But now since mtnl has put a data cap on their 2500 plan, i would want to keep checking my usage periodically and thats what i mean when i say its inconvenient to just take it out and put it into a mobile phone to check everytime.But i do have some balance on the sim.Also i looked up mtnl's website but as great as they are :), they haven't put up anything regarding this..so thats why i'm asking here.

yes remove the sim from your data card and insert to any normal handset and use *446# to find out your balance.

what type of modem you are using? are you using mtnl's data card or Huawei's if huawei try using MDMA software which will give your free data left after every disconnection.

or else call from mtnl data card itself onto 444 and then you can listen to your balance data. also can check by dialing 9869556677...

i guess best would be MDMA - http://nerve.org.za/mdma/download/mdma1100.zip

yes remove the sim from your data card and insert to any normal handset and use *446# to find out your balance.

what type of modem you are using? are you using mtnl's data card or Huawei's if huawei try using MDMA software which will give your free data left after every disconnection.

or else call from mtnl data card itself onto 444 and then you can listen to your balance data. also can check by dialing 9869556677...

i guess best would be MDMA - http://nerve.org.za/mdma/download/mdma1100.zip

Hmm i don't use huawei's so mdma may not work for me..but i'll try the other things u said.Thanks!

Back